影视精讲《超级奶爸》第2期:最优秀的人
日期:2012-07-07 09:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

The doctor says you’ve healed up real good, Shane.
医生说你恢复得很好,雪恩
I should’ve been out of here weeks ago.
我几周前就应该出来了
Look, I know heads are gonna roll for this.
瞧,我知道上头要被弄得团团转了
Hey, you took a bullet.
嘿,你中弹了
Yeah, but I want you to know I take full responsibility
是啊,但是我要你知道,我得为
for what happened to the professor.
发生在教授身上的事情负全责
Plummer was the best security expert
普朗姆是国防部有史以来
the Department of Defense ever had.
最好的安全专家
He was working on a program to scramble Launch codes that he called GHOST.
他致力于一项用于干扰发射密码的程序 他称之为“幽灵”
Guided High-altitude Scrambling Transmitter.
是可操作的高海拔干扰发射器
One pulse from a GHOST satellite
从幽灵人造卫星上发射一记脉冲
and a country can’t Launch its own nukes.
一个国家就不能发射它的核武器
That’s why the Serbians kidnapped him.
这就是为什么塞尔维亚人绑架了他
They must have thought that GHOST was in that briefcase.
他们一定以为幽灵就在那公文包里
GHOST is still out there.
幽灵还在那儿
Which is why I’m sending you back in.
这就是为什么我把你送回来
I know you’ve never Lost anybody before, Shane.
我知道你从没有失去过谁,雪恩
I was with your father when he led a platoon...
我在你父亲身边,当时他领导一个排……
With all due respect,
带着应有的尊重
I’d appreciate it if we kept my father out of this.
如果不把我父亲扯进来的话,我会很感激
All I’m saying is that it happens to the best of them.
我要说的就是 这种事发生在最优秀的人身上

重点解释

妙语佳句:

heal up:完全治愈

His wounds are healing up .

他的伤口正在痊愈。

take a bullet:中枪

You would take a bullet for her,

你愿意为她挡子弹

take full responsibility:负全责

I take full responsibility for this action.

我对这次行动负全部责任。

Look, I know heads are gonna roll for this.瞧,我知道上头要被弄得团团转了。

The doctor says you’ve healed up real good, Shane.医生说你恢复得很好,雪恩。

剧情百科常识:

银幕猛汉配上一群天真无畏的小孩子的组合已经不是第一次出现在观众面前了,范-迪索在本片饰演一位顶尖的美国海军特种部队海豹特遣队(NavySEAL)队员谢恩-乌尔夫,拥有过人本领的他即使在这个世界上作战能力最强的特种部队里也是出类拔萃。在一次事故中,一位为政府秘密工作的科学家被残忍地杀害了,而他的家人则是下一个目标。为此,谢恩被上级指派去保护科学家的五个孩子。命令一下达,着实让这个健壮剽悍的大男人手足无措,成天活在枪林弹雨下的他哪里懂得怎么与孩子相处?况且他们还是性情各异,各有一套“整人”本领的小毛头,包括有些叛逆性格的佐伊(布里塔尼-斯诺),沉默寡言的塞斯(马克斯·塞奥特),八岁的尼伽(摩根马-约克),三岁的彼得以及更小的泰勒,光是一个就能让谢恩七上八下了。这时,更头痛的事情发生了,孩子的母亲(菲斯-福德饰)要陪去海外处理事务,而说好的两天旅行很快就变成了两个星期。只剩下他和一帮难以驾驭的孩子独守在空荡的大房间里。从此,谢恩便开始了他漫无天日的“折磨”。

考考你:

但是我要你知道,我得为发生在教授身上的事情负全责。

他致力于一项用于干扰发射密码的程序 他称之为“幽灵”

如果不把我父亲扯进来的话,我会很感激。

上期答案: http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201207/189386.shtml

He’s been kidnapped by a group of Serbian rebels.

I know we’ve been up for 72 hours, but I expect perfection.

I’ll take you guys in until we hit radar range.

分享到
重点单词
  • healingn. 康复,复原 adj. 有治疗功用的
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于
  • perfectionn. 完美,完善
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守