影视精讲《超级奶爸》第3期:厄运就要降临了
日期:2012-07-08 01:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I need someone I can trust on this
我需要一个能在这事上让我相信的人
And you’re the best.
而你就是最优秀的
and I know I can trust you. Okay.
而我知道我能相信你 好吧
I’ll put a team together.
我去组一个队
No. It’s not that kind of mission.
不,不是那种类型的任务
This is at the top of the Pentagon’s priority List.
这拥有五角大楼最高优先权
Two days ago, I got a call from Admiral Blair.
两天前,我从海军上将Blair那儿接到电话
It seems that the professor’s widow contacted him.
似乎是那教授的遗孀和他联系过
Whoever killed her husband
无论是谁杀了她的丈夫
Now, maybe it is, maybe it isn’t.
如今,也许是,也许不是
must think that GHOST is still in that house.
一定以为幽灵还在那屋子里
A safety deposit box has been discovered in Zurich in the Plummer’s’ name.
在苏黎世,发现了一个以Plummer为名义的保险箱
I’ve been assigned to escort Mrs. Plummer there to retrieve the contents.
我被任命护送Plummer夫人去取回里面的东西
We’re hoping it’s the GHOST program.
我们希望那就是幽灵的程序
In the meantime, someone needs to watch over those kids.
同时,需要有人去看护那些孩子
That’s where you come in.
那就是你要去的地方
While there, you’ll be looking for the hidden program as well.
在那儿的时候,你也要寻找隐藏着的程序

重点解释

妙语佳句:

put sth together:把事情放在一起

eg.He can do the work of two persons put together.

他一个人能当两个人用。

kind of:有点儿

wg.I hate this kind of cheap emotion.

我讨厌这种肤浅的感情。

at the top of:在 ... 的顶上

eg.She sang at the top of her throat.

她放开嗓门大声歌唱。

get a call:接到电话

eg.One day, Sandy got a call from him at Oxford.

一天,桑迪在牛津接到了他的电话。

in the meantime:与此同时

eg.The next programme starts in five minutes: in the meantime, here's some music.

下一节目五分钟後开始,现在先播放些音乐。

No. It’s not that kind of mission. 不,不是那种类型的任务。

剧情百科常识:

银幕猛汉配上一群天真无畏的小孩子的组合已经不是第一次出现在观众面前了,范-迪索在本片饰演一位顶尖的美国海军特种部队海豹特遣队(NavySEAL)队员谢恩-乌尔夫,拥有过人本领的他即使在这个世界上作战能力最强的特种部队里也是出类拔萃。在一次事故中,一位为政府秘密工作的科学家被残忍地杀害了,而他的家人则是下一个目标。为此,谢恩被上级指派去保护科学家的五个孩子。命令一下达,着实让这个健壮剽悍的大男人手足无措,成天活在枪林弹雨下的他哪里懂得怎么与孩子相处?况且他们还是性情各异,各有一套“整人”本领的小毛头,包括有些叛逆性格的佐伊(布里塔尼-斯诺),沉默寡言的塞斯(马克斯·塞奥特),八岁的尼伽(摩根马-约克),三岁的彼得以及更小的泰勒,光是一个就能让谢恩七上八下了。这时,更头痛的事情发生了,孩子的母亲(菲斯-福德饰)要陪去海外处理事务,而说好的两天旅行很快就变成了两个星期。只剩下他和一帮难以驾驭的孩子独守在空荡的大房间里。从此,谢恩便开始了他漫无天日的“折磨”。

考考你:(答案可从文中找)
在那儿的时候,你也要寻找隐藏着的程序。

同时,需要有人去看护那些孩子。

上期答案:

But I want you to know I take full responsibility for what happened to the professor.

He was working on a program to scramble Launch codes that he called GHOST.

I’d appreciate it if we kept my father out of this.

分享到
重点单词
  • priorityn. 优先权,优先顺序,优先
  • sandyadj. 沙,含沙的,沙色的,不稳固的 Sandy n.
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • retrievevt. 挽回,恢复,回忆,补偿 vi. 找回猎物 n.