旅游口语脱口说(MP3+中英字幕) 第110期:存款取款
日期:2016-03-24 18:28

(单词翻译:单击)

cash.jpg

Would you please fill in the depositing form, giving the sum of money you're going to deposit as well as your name and address?

请填张存款单,写明要存的数额以及您的姓名和地址好吗?

I want to deposit 1,500 yuan in my account.

我想在我的户头上存1 500元。

The account carries interest of 4%.

该存款有4%的利息。

The interest is added to your account every year.

每年的利息都加在您的存款中。

Can I have a deposit slip?

能给我一张存单吗?

I'd like to withdraw 500 yuan from my account.Can I have a deposit slip?

我想从账户上取出500元。能给我一张存单吗?

Excuse me. I want to draw some money from my account.

劳驾,我想从我的账户里取些钱。

I'm sorry. The code number doesn't coincide with the one you gave us when you opened your account.

很抱歉。密码与您开户时的密码不一致。

Here is your money and the interest you've earned.

这是您的钱和利息。

Can I have it all in one-hundred-dollar bills?

都是一百美元的,行吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • withdrawvt. 撤回,取回,撤退 vi. 退回,撤退,走开
  • coincidevi. 同时发生,符合,一致
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失