旅游口语脱口说(MP3+中英字幕) 第49期:服务用语
日期:2015-10-28 17:10

(单词翻译:单击)

waiter.png

Waiter's Words

服务用语

Would you like to use chopsticks or forks and knives, sir?

先生,您喜欢用筷子还是用刀叉?

Typical Chinese dinner begins with cold dishes and ends with a soup.

典型的中餐是先吃冷盘,最后喝汤。

Cantonese food pays more attention to the freshness and tenderness of the dishes.

广东菜很注重菜的鲜嫩。

I'11 serve the dishes in a minute.

我马上就上菜。

I assure you it's nothing at all.

我向您保证不会花很长的时间。

What do you think of Sichuan food, sir?

您觉得四川菜怎么样,先生?

I hope you will like Yangzhou food.

希望您爱吃 扬州菜。

Chinese medicated food is not only known for its medicated effects but also for its delicacy.

中国药膳不光有疗效,而且有美味。

The Chinese food can be divided into four styles.

中国菜分为四大菜系。

You can try this dish.

您可以试试这道菜。

分享到
重点单词
  • tendernessn. 温柔,娇嫩,柔软
  • delicacyn. 柔软,精致,佳肴
  • typicaladj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保