旅游口语脱口说(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:推荐菜式(2)
日期:2015-10-15 16:34

(单词翻译:单击)

waitress.jpg

Answer to the Ordering

点菜回复

How would you like it done?

您希望怎么做?

How would you like your soup serve,thick or thin?

您想要什么样的汤,浓汤还是淡汤?

How would you like your steak?

牛排您要几成熟?

Would you like your steak rare,medium or well done?

您希望牛排半生、适中还是熟透?

How would you like your salad serve,with sauce or without?

您想要什么样的色拉,带调料还是不带调料的?

I'm sorry,there're no lobster left.

对不起,龙虾没有了。

I'm afraid that this vegetable is not in season.Would you like to try something else?

抱歉,现在不是生长这种菜的季节。您想不想吃点别的什么?

If you want more dishes, you can order during the meal.

如果您还需要别的菜,还可以边吃边点。

What else would you like?

您还要什么菜?

Your order will be ready very soon.

您点的菜很快就准备好。

I'm afraid it is not on our breakfast menu.

我们早上的菜单恐怕没有这项。

分享到
重点单词
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • lobstern. 龙虾
  • orderingn. [计]定序;排序;订购 v. 命令;指挥;订购(o
  • mediumn. 媒体,方法,媒介 adj. 适中的,中等的