旅游口语脱口说(MP3+中英字幕) 第108期:开立账户
日期:2016-03-18 16:49

(单词翻译:单击)

account.jpg

Would you like to open a current account?

您想开一个活期存款账户吗?

Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money.

这是您的存折,存取款时请带来。

I'd like to open a deposit account with you.

我想在你们这儿开个定期存款账户。

Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

请告诉我开个储蓄账户需要什么手续。

Is there any minimum for the first deposit?

第一次储蓄有最低限额吗?

Here is your deposit book and here is your ID.

这是您的存折,这是您的身份证。

The interest rate is much higher for time deposits than regular savings accounts.

定期存款的利率比普通储蓄存款的利率要高得多。

We have checking accounts and saving accounts.

我们有活期存款账户和储蓄存款账户。

Opening an account is free of charge, but you have to deposit 10 yuan as your initial deposit.

开户不需要手续费,但您得先存10元起存额。

Here's your bankbook. Please remember your code number and keep it secret.

这是您的存折。请记住您的密码,并且保密。

分享到
重点单词
  • initialn. (词)首字母 adj. 开始的,最初的,字首的 v
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • proceduren. 程序,手续,步骤; 常规的做法
  • withdrawvt. 撤回,取回,撤退 vi. 退回,撤退,走开
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,