剑桥雅思11真题听力 第12期:Test2(section2-2)
日期:2016-04-22 18:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Now, a word about the layout of the building.
现在我再提一下这栋建筑的布局。
The auditorium, stage and dressing rooms for the actors are all below ground level.
正厅、舞台和演员使用的更衣室全都在地下。
Here on the ground floor we have most of the rooms that the public doesn't see.
一楼的大部分房间都是观众看不见的。
The majority are internal, so they have windows in the roof to light them.
它们大多数都在内部,所以是通过屋顶上的窗户来采光的。
Standing here in the foyer, you're probably wondering
站在门厅这儿的时候,你们可能会好奇,
why the box office isn't here, where the public would expect to find it.
为什么售票处不在这里?观众能在哪里找到它?
Well, you might have noticed it on your way in
你们在进来的路上可能已经注意到了,
although it's part of this building, it's next door with separate entrance from the road.
虽然它仍是这栋建筑的一部分,但是它在路那边的单独入口处的旁边。
For the theatre manager's office you across the foyer and through the double doors,
要去剧院经理办公室的话,你们只要穿过门厅,
turn right and it's the room at the end of the corridor with the door on the left.
走过双开门之后右转,办公室就在左边有门的那条走廊的尽头。
The lighting box is where the compute rise stage lighting is operated and it's at the back of the building.
照明箱,也就是电脑控制舞台灯光的地方,在这栋建筑的背面。
When you're through the double doors turn left, turn right at the water cooler, and right again at the end.
当你们穿过双开门之后向左转,然后在饮水机处右转,一直走到头之后再右转。
It's the second room along that corridor.
照明箱就在那条走廊上的第二间房里。
The lighting box has a window into the auditorium, which of course is below us.
照明箱里有一扇直通地下主厅的窗户。
The artistic director's office is through the double doors turn right
艺术总监的办公室在穿过双开门之后右转,
and it's the first room you come to on the right-hand side.
你们右手边的第一个房间。
And finally, for the moment, the room where I'll take you next — the relaxation room.
最后,我暂且先带你们去休息室吧。
So if you'd like to come with me...
那么请你们跟我来......

分享到
重点单词
  • artisticadj. 艺术的
  • majorityn. 多数,大多数,多数党,多数派 n. 法定年龄
  • relaxationn. 松弛,放松,消遣
  • computev. (用计算机或计数器)计算,估算,估计
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • foyern. 门厅,休息室
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • internaladj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的
  • corridorn. 走廊