头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第41期:莱莉回家了
日期:2016-07-01 16:49

(单词翻译:单击)

This is crazy. This is crazy.
疯了!疯了!
No, no, no. Joy. Be positive.
不 乐乐,往好的一面想
I am positive this is crazy!
我确定这绝对是疯了
Now! For Riley!
上!为了莱莉!
Joy? Hang on!
乐乐?抓紧了!
I wish Joy was here!
真希望乐乐在!
It's Joy!
是乐乐!
Stand back!
退后!
That worked.
真是太有用了。
Well, what would you do, if you're so smart?
你那么聪明,那你打算怎么办?

一家人重聚

I'd tell you, but you're too dumb to understand.
我也想告诉你,可你太笨了听不懂。
What?
什么?
Of course your tiny brain is confused.
你的小脑袋瓜显然会糊涂。
Guess I'll just have to dumb it down to your level.
那我只好把我的智商降低到你这水准了。
Sorry I don't speak moron as well as you, but let me try. Duh!
抱歉我没你那么会说傻话,但我尽力!
Thank Goodness you're back!
谢天谢地你们回来了!
Things are really messed up! We found this idea.
现在真是一团糟 我们想出办法了。
We were just trying to make happy memories.
我们只是想让她有快乐回忆。
Joy, you got to fix this! Get up there!
乐乐,你快去解决,快点!
Sadness, it's up to you.
忧忧,靠你了。
Me? Sadness?
靠我?靠忧忧?
I can't, Joy.
我不行,乐乐
Yes, you can. Riley needs you.
你能做到的,莱莉需要你
Okay.
好吧
Wait! Stop! I want to get off!
等等,停一下,我想下车!
All right. Thank you. We will.
好的,谢谢,我们会的。
Her teacher hasn't even seen Riley all day.
老师说今天一整天都没见到她。
What? What was she wearing last?
什么?她最后穿的什么?
Do you even remember what... I can't believe this.
你还记得......怎么可能!
Riley, there you are! Thank Goodness!
莱莉,你回来了,谢天谢地!
We were worried sick! Where have you been? It's so late!
我们担心死了,你去哪了?都这么晚了!
I know you don't want me to but...
我知道你们不想我这样,可......
I miss home.
我想家。
I miss Minnesota.
我想明尼苏达。
You need me to be happy, but...
你们想让我开心,可......
I want my old friends, and my hockey team.
我想我以前的朋友,我的冰球队员们。
I want to go home.
我想回家。
Please don't be mad.
求你们别生气 。

分享到