头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:坐上开往总部的列车
日期:2016-05-16 11:31

(单词翻译:单击)

How about this...Isn't this nice?
这个怎么样... 这个不是很好吗?
You can see everything from up here.
在这上面你能看到一切。
Look. There's Inductive Reasoning.
看啊。那是逻辑推理中心。
There's Deja Vu.
那是似曾相识。
There's Language Processing.
那是语言处理中心。
There's Deja Vu.
那是似曾相识。
There's Critical Thinking.
那是批判思维中心。
There's Deja Vu.
那是似曾相识。
And look at this guy's memories.
还有看看这些家伙的记忆。

头脑特工队

Hey. That was a good idea. About scaring Riley awake.
嘿,那是个很好的主意。把莱莉吓醒。
You're not so bad.
你也不是那么坏。
Really?
真的吗?
Nice work.
干得好。
I can't wait to get the old Riley back.
我等不及让以前的莱莉回来了。
As soon as we get there, I'm going to fix this whole mess.
只要我们回到总部,我就能让一切回到正轨。
Whoa. Is this Riley? She's so big now. She won't fit in my rocket.
哇哦。这是莱莉吗?她现在已经很大了,不能进去我的火箭里了。
How're we gonna get to the moon.
那我们怎么去月球。
Oh. It's that time in the Twistee Treat, remember?
哦。这是在扭扭冰淇淋店的时候,记得吗?
The hockey team showed up and Mom and Dad were there cheering.
冰球队突然出现,老妈老爸在那里加油。
Look at her. Having fun and laughing.
看看她。开怀大笑着。
I love this one.
我喜欢这个。
I love that one too.
我也喜欢这个。
Atta girl. Now you're getting it. Yeah.
好女孩,现在你也开朗起来了。是啊。
It was the day the Prairie dogs lost the big playoff game.
那天“土拨鼠”队输了那场大型季后赛。
Riley missed the winning shot. She felt awful, she wanted to quit.
莱莉错过了决胜一球,她感觉很糟糕想要放弃。
Sorry. I went sad again, didn't I?
抱歉。我又散播负面情绪了,是吗?
I'll tell you what. We can keep working on that when we get back, okay?
要不这样,我们回去后去找解决办法的。好吗?
Okay.
好。
I just don't understand.
我只是不明白。
Why did our moving van even go to Texas?
为什么我们的搬家卡车去了德克萨斯州?
Multiple customer.
还有别的顾客?
Well, we were promised delivery on the 5th.
我们商定好要在五号送来的。
Excuse me. Isn't there any way you think you can even rush it.
不好意思。你有什么办法可以加快运送速度吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • reasoningn. 推论,推理,论证
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临