头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第3期:莱莉的新家
日期:2016-01-06 11:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Yeah! Yeh!
吔!吔!
Good night, kiddo.
晚安,孩子。
Good night, Dad.
晚安,爸爸。
And...We're out.
接下来...我们没什么事了。
That's what I'm talking about.
这就是我要说的。
Woo! Another perfect day.
喔!又是完美的一天。
Nice job everybody.
大家干得不错。
Let's get those memories down to long term.
让我们把这些记忆归为长期类。
Alright. We did not die today.
好吧。今天我们没死。
I call that an unqualified success.
我把这称为绝对的成功。
And, that's it. We love our girl.
就这样,我们深爱着我们的女孩。
She's got great friends and a great house.
她有可爱的朋友和幸福的家。
Things couldn't be better.
一切都如此完美。
After all. Riley is 11 now.
毕竟莱莉现在十一岁了。
What could happen?
又能发生什么坏事呢?

头脑特工队

What?
什么?
Aw!
啊哦!
Hnh!
嗬!
Aw!
啊哦!
Okay. Not what I had in mind.
这可不是我想的那样。
Aw!
啊!
Hey, look. The Golden Gate Bridge, isn't that great?
嘿,瞧!金门大桥,够雄伟吧!
It's not made up of solid gold like we thought, which is kind of disappointed. But still...
它虽然不像我们想象中的用金子做成的让我有点失望,但依然...
I sure am glad you told me earthquakes are a myth, Joy.
乐乐,很高兴你能告诉我地震只是神话,
Otherwise I be terrified right now.
否则我会怕死的。
Yeah.
好吧。
These are my kind of people.
这些人是我的同类。
Alright, just a few more blocks. We're almost to our new house.
快了,再过几个街区就到了,马上就到我们的新家了。
Step on it, Daddy.
踩油门啊!老爹!
Why can't we just live in the smelly car.
何不就把这臭气熏天的车当家算了,
We're already been in it forever, which...actually was really lucky.
反正感觉已经在里面呆了一辈子了,这个... 实际上是好事。
Because that gave us plenty of time to think about what our new house is going to look like.
因为这给了我们足够的时间来想象我们的新家是什么样的。
What? Let's review the top 5 daydreams.
什么?让我们重温一下最好的五个白日梦。
Woo, that looks safe.
喔,那个看起来安全。
That looks nice.
那个看起来漂亮。
Oh. This will be great for Riley.
哦,这个莱莉一定喜欢!
Oh! No, no, no...this one.
哦!不不不... 这个。
Joy for the last time. She cannot live in a cookie.
乐乐,最后说一次,她不能住饼干屋里。
That's the one. It comes with a dragon.
这个好,还有条龙。
Are we getting close? I can feel it.
到了吗?我能感觉到了。
Here it is. Here's our new house. And...
到了,我们的新家和...

分享到
重点单词
  • unqualifiedadj. 不合格的,无资格的,不适任的,绝对的
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • mythn. 神话
  • woov. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求