头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:尝试重回总部(2)
日期:2016-03-11 13:29

(单词翻译:单击)

You are my map.
你就是我的地图。
Let's go. Lead on, my map.
出发吧。你带路,活地图。
Show me where we're going.
告诉我咱们现在去哪。
Okay, only...I'm too sad to walk...Just give me a few hours to...
好吧,只是...我难过得走不动路...给我几小时让我...
Which way, left?
哪条路,左边?
Right.
是的。(左边。)
No, I mean go left. I said left was right like correct.
不,我的意思是往左走,左边的路是对的。
Okay.
好吧。
This actually feels kind of nice.
这样感觉还挺好的。
Okay, here we go.
好了,出发。
We'll be back to Headquarters before morning.
我们能在天亮前回到总部。
We can do it. This will be easy!
我们能做到的。这很容易!
This is working.
这方法很管用。

头脑特工队

This is not working.
这方法不管用。
Are we getting close?
我们要到了吗?
Yeah. Just another right.
是的,再往右。
And a left. And then another left.
往左,然后再往左走。
Are you sure you know where we're going?
你真的知道我们要去哪吗?
Cause we seem to be walking away from Headquarters.
感觉我们离总部越来越远了。
Oh. Riley's awake.
噢,莱莉醒了。
Oh. Oh. uh.
啊,呃。
Don't. Don't touch, remember?
别,别碰。记得吗?
If you touch them, they stay sad.
如果你碰到它们,它们就变成悲伤的了。
Oh. Sorry. I...I won't.
哦,抱歉。我...我不碰。
Starting now.
从现在开始。
I can't take much more of this.
我快要受不了了。
Forget them!
忘记它们!
Mind workers.
记忆工。
But, Joy, we're almost...oh.
但是乐乐,我们马上就要... 噢。
Phone numbers. We don't need all these.
电话号码,我们不需要都记住它。
They're in her phone.
它们在她的手机里有。
Just forget all that, please. Excuse me. Hi.
那就把它们都忘掉。打扰了,你们好。
Forget it.
忘记它。

分享到