头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:冰球岛消失
日期:2016-04-11 11:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Hockey!
冰球岛!
Oh no no. She loves hockey.
不要啊,她最爱冰球了。
She can't give up hockey.
不可以放弃冰球。
Bing Bong, we have to get to that station.
冰棒,我们必须去站台。
Sure thing. This way, just past Grand Cracker Castle.
当然了。这边走,经过饼干大城堡就是了。
Hey. That's weird.
嘿,奇怪了。
Grand Cracker Castle used to be right here. I wonder why they moved it.
饼干大城堡以前就在这啊。他们为什么会搬走它。
I would have sworn Sparkle Pointy Mountain was right here.
我发誓闪耀尖尖山就在这边的。
Hey, what's going on? Yeah yeah. I don't know. We'll have to come back. Princess Dreamworld.
发生什么了?我也不知道。我们得回去了。梦想世界公主。
Oh, The Stuffed Animal Hall of Fame.
噢,毛绒玩具名人堂。
My rocket?
我的火箭?
Wait. Riley and I were still using that rocket.
等等。莱莉和我还要用那个火箭呢。
It still has some song power left.
里面还剩下一些歌曲能量。
Who's your friend who likes to play?
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁?

头脑特工队

No! No no.
不!不要啊。
You can't take my rocket to the Dump. Riley and I are going to the moon.
你们不能把我的火箭扔掉,莱莉和我还要去月球呢。
Riley can't be done with me?
莱莉不会和我完了吧?
Hey, it's going to be okay. We can fix this.
嘿,一切会好起来的。我们有办法的。
We just need to get back to Headquarters.
只要我们回到总部。
Which way to the Train station?
火车站往哪走?
I had a whole trip planned for us.
我连旅行计划都弄好了。
Hey, who's ticklish. Here comes the tickle monster.
嘿,谁最怕痒了?挠痒怪来啦。
Hey. Bing Bong, look at this.
嘿,冰棒,看这个。
Oh, here's a fun game.
哦,玩个有趣的游戏。
You point to the Train station and we all go there. Won't that be fun?
你指出火车站在哪然后我们一起走过去,很有趣对吧?
Come on, let's go to the Train station.
走吧。我们去站台。

分享到
重点单词
  • castlen. 城堡 v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易位
  • ticklishadj. 难对付的,易怒的,怕痒的
  • ticklen. 胳肢 v. 胳肢,发痒,使快乐