头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:美好核心记忆发展计划
日期:2016-04-26 14:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Emotions can't quit, genius.
情感是不能辞职的,天才。
Ewg. I thought we're suppose to keep Riley happy.
够了。我认为我们应该让莱莉开心起来。
Wait a minute. Wait a minute!
等一下,等一下!
What is it?
这是什么?
Oh nothing. Just the best idea ever.
没什么。只是一个极棒的点子而已。
What?
什么?
All the good core memories were made in Minnesota.
所有美好的核心记忆都是在明尼苏达制造的。
Ergo, we go back to Minnesota and make more.
所以我们回明尼苏达制造更多美好的记忆。
Ta-dah. Wait wait wait. You're say we run away?
怎么样?等等。你是说我们逃跑?
Well, I wouldn't call it that.
嗯,我不会这么叫它。
I call it the 'Happy core memory development program'.
不如叫它 “美好核心记忆发展计划”。
You can't be serious.
你不是认真的吧。
Hey, our life was perfect.
我们的生活本来很美好的。
Until Mon and Dad decided to move to San Fran stincko.
直到爸妈决定搬到讨厌的旧金山来。
But, I mean. It's just so drastic.
但是,我的意思是这太疯狂了。
Need I remind you of how great things were there. Our room. Our backyard. Our friends.
需要我提醒你那儿有多美好吗。我们的房间,我们的院子,我们的朋友。

头脑特工队

Did I ask for the gum commercial?
我要的不是口香糖广告!
Anyway, it was better. That's my point.
总之,那里更美好。我是这样想的。
Yeah, Riley was happier in Minnesota. Wait. Hold on.
是的,莱莉在明尼苏达过得更开心。等等。
Should we just sleep on this or something?
我们要不先睡一觉明天再说?
Fine, let's sleep on it. But, hey. I'm sure joyly fun-filled times are just around the corner.
好的。明天再说。但我确信美好欢乐的时光即将到来。
Huh?
嗯?
Hey hey. Why aren't we moving?
嘿,我们怎么没动了?
Riley's gone to sleep. We're all on break.
莱莉睡着了。我们都下班了。
You mean we're stuck here until morning?
你是说我们会被困在这儿直到明天早上?
Yeah. The Train of Thought doesn't run while she's asleep.
是的,她睡着的时候思维列车就开不了。
Oh, we can't wait that long.
哦。我们等不了那么久。
How about we wake her up.
把她叫醒怎么样。
Sadness, that's ridiculous. How can we possibly...
忧忧,这不可能。我们不可能...
How about we wake her up.
把她叫醒怎么样?
Great idea Joy.
好主意,乐乐。
Thanks, come on.
谢谢,来吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • coren. 果心,核心,要点 vt. 挖去果核
  • commercialadj. 商业的 n. 商业广告
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋