头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第5期:打扫新家
日期:2016-01-14 13:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Sorry, hold on.
抱歉,等会儿。
Hello.
你好。
Wait. What?
等等,怎么了?
You're kidding.
不会吧。
Alright. Stall for me, I'll be right there.
好吧。替我拖一下,我马上来。
The investors are suppose to show up on Thursday, not today.
本来是准备周四来的投资商,今天跑过来了。
I got to go.
我得去一趟。
It's okay, we get it.
没事,我们明白。
You're the best. Thanks hon.
你真好。谢谢,亲爱的。
See you, sweetie.
再见,甜心。
Dad just left us.
爸爸就这样走了。

头脑特工队

Oh, he doesn't love us anymore. That's sad.
哦,他不再爱我们了。真悲催。
I should drive, right?
应该我来操控了,对不?
Joy. What are you doing?
乐乐。你在干嘛?
Just you, give me one second.
等我一秒钟。
You know what I've realised.
我想到了!
Riley hasn't had lunch. Remember?
莱莉还没吃午饭,记得吗?
Hey, I saw a pizza place down the street. Maybe we can try that.
嗨,我看到街上有家比萨店,也许该去尝尝。
Pizza sounds delicious.
比萨不错。
Pizza.
比萨。
Yeah, pizza.
对,比萨!
Great idea. Let's get it.
好主意,我们走吧。
What the heck is that?
这是怎么回事?
Who puts broccoli on pizza?
谁会把西兰花放比萨里?
That's it. I'm done.
就这样,我完了。
Congratulation San Francisco. You ruined pizza.
恭喜你旧金山,你毁了比萨。
First the Hawaiians. And now you.
先是夏威夷人,现在是你。
What kind of a pizza place only serves one kind of pizza.
有哪种比萨店只卖一种比萨的?
Must be a San Francisco thing.
一定是旧金山的特色。
Still, it's not as bad as the soup at that diner in Nebraska.
但是至少比在内布拉斯加的汤要好。
Oh, yeah. The spoon stood up in the soup by itself.
哦,是的。勺子都能自己立在汤里面了。
We're good. Family's running.
很不错,家庭运转正常。
The drive out was pretty fun. What was your favorite part?
那次开车出去真有趣,你最喜欢哪一刻?
Spitting out of the car window.
向窗外吐痰。
Definitely not when Dad was singing.
爸爸唱歌时肯定不能算。
Wearing the sit belt.
系安全带。
Oh. What about the time with the dinosaur?
哦,和恐龙在一起的时刻怎么样?
Oh, that's the one.
哦!那个好!
That was great. Say cheese.
那个酷毙了。茄子。
Dad. Dad. Dad.
爸爸。爸爸。爸爸。
Dad, look at the car. Just look behind you.
爸爸,看那车,回头看看!
No-no-no...No! Aw.
不不不...不!啊。
Nice one, Joy.
酷毙了,乐乐。
I like that time with the dinosaur. That was pretty funny.
我喜欢和恐龙在一起的时候,太好玩了。

分享到
重点单词
  • spoonn. 匙,调羹,匙状物 vt. 以匙舀起 vi. 调情
  • stalln. 货摊,摊位,厩,畜栏,(飞行器)失速 vt. 把