头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:莱莉的梦境(2)
日期:2016-05-03 13:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello class. Before we begin today's pop quiz...And she is one bad actress.
嗨,同学们。在开始我们今天的随堂检测前...她真是个糟糕的女演员。
I want to introduce our new student.
我想先介绍我们的新同学。
Riley. Would you like to stand up and introduce...Camera...yourself. And, to Riley.
莱莉,你愿意站起来介绍一下...镜头抬升。...你自己吗。还有,莱莉说台词。
My name is Riley Anderson.
我的名字是莱莉.安德森。
I'm from Minnesota and now I live here.
我来自明尼苏达,现在我住在这里。
Ew. Look, her teeth are falling out.
哦,看啊,她的牙齿掉了。
Ew, gross.
哦,真恶心。
Teeth falling out. Yeah, I'm used to that one.
牙齿脱落。嗯,我已经习惯这个了。
Let me guess. We've no pants on.
让我猜猜,我们没有穿裤子。
Hey, look. She came to school with no pants on.
嘿,看啊,她没穿裤子就来学校了。
Called it! Ready?
猜中了!准备好了吗?

头脑特工队

I don't think this happy thing is going to work.
我不觉得这种欢乐情节会有用。
But if we scare her.
但是如果我们吓她。
Just follow my lead. Here we go.
跟我来就好了。走吧。
Aruu. Bark...bark...bark.
汪,汪,汪。
Who is that?
那是谁。
What's going on?
发生了什么?
Psst, you're on. Go.
该你了,上!
Woo. Let's party. Let's dance. Woo.
来开派对吧。来跳舞吧。
Hey. A party.
嘿,一个派对。
Bark...bark...bark.
汪,汪,汪。
Joy, this is not working.
乐乐,这样没用。
No.
不。
Huh. Sadness, what are you doing? Come back here.
忧忧,你在干嘛?回来。
It's just a dream. It's just a dream. It's just a dream.
这只是个梦。这只是个梦。这只是个梦。
They're trying to wake her up. Call security.
他们正在尝试唤醒她,叫保安来。
Hi Riley, it's me.
嗨,莱莉。是我。
Bing Bong?
冰棒?
Sadness. You are ruining this dream.
忧忧,你正在毁掉这个梦。
You're scaring her.
你吓到她了。
But look. It's working.
但你看,这起作用了。

分享到
重点单词
  • barkv. (狗)吠,咆哮 n. 狗吠,咆哮 n. (树)茎皮
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • woov. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求