头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:抽象思维
日期:2016-03-29 11:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay. What abstract concept are we trying to comprehend today.
好了,今天我们要理解些什么抽象思维。
Loneliness.
孤独。
Hm. I think there is something in there.
嗯。我觉得这里面有些什么。
I'm going to turn it on for a minute and burn out the dumb thoughts.
我得打开开关把那愚蠢的想法给烧了。
What did I tell ya. You'll be in Headquarters in no time.
我怎么说来着,你们马上就会回到总部了。
Hey, will you look at that?
嘿,你们看啊。
Whoa. What's happening?
哇,发生什么了?
Oh no, they turned it on.
噢,不。他们把开关打开了。
Oh. Never seen this before.
之前从没看见过这个。

头脑特工队

My face. My beautiful face. Whoa!
我的脸,我的美丽的脸。喔!
What is going on?
怎么回事?
We're abstracting.
我们变抽象了。
There are 4 stages.
一共有四个阶段。
This is the first. Nonobjective fragmentation.
这是第一个抽象碎片。
Alright, do not panic.
没事,别慌。
What's important is that we all stay together.
最重要的是我们都呆在一起。
We're in the second stage. We're deconstructing.
现在是第二阶段了,我们被解构了。
Run! Aw. I can't feel my legs.
快跑!嗷!我感觉不到我的腿了。
Oh, there they are.
哦,在这呢。
Come here, me. We got to get out of here.
快过来,我,我们得快点出去。
Before we're not even shape and color.
趁现在还有形状和颜色。
We'll get stuck here forever.
否则我们会被永远困在这了。
Bong. Why did we come in here?
冰棒,我们为什么要进来?
I told you. It's a shortcut.
我跟你说了这是捷径。
The Train.
火车。

分享到
重点单词
  • fragmentationn. 破碎;分裂;存储残片
  • conceptn. 概念,观念
  • comprehendvt. 充分理解,包括
  • abstractn. 摘要,抽象的东西 adj. 抽象的,理论的 vt.
  • panicn. 恐慌 adj. 惊慌的 vt. 使 ... 惊慌