头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:丢失友谊岛
日期:2016-03-17 11:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey-hey. Stay happy.
嘿,嘿。开心点。
We do not want to lose anymore islands here, guys.
我们不想再失去其余几个岛了,朋友们。
We can pass the puck to each other without even looking.
我们可以连眼神都不用就相互传球。
It's like mind reading.
就像有心灵感应一样。
You like to read minds, Mag.
你喜欢感应是吧,麦格。
I got something for you to read.
我来让你好好感受一下。
Anger. What? Right here! Wait-wait-wait. Let's just be calm for 1 second.
怒怒,干什么?我来了!等一下,让我们先冷静一秒钟。
I got to go.
我要走了。
What?
什么?
I got to go.
我先下了。

头脑特工队

Wait. Could you just please tell me which way is...Oh no.
等等,能不能告诉我哪条路才是...噢不。
Friendship Island. What?
友谊岛,怎么回事?
Not Friendship.
不要失去这个啊。
Oh, Riley love that one.
噢,莱莉很珍视友谊的。
And now it's gone.
现在它不在了。
Goodbye Friendship, hello Loneliness.
再见了,友谊。你好,孤寂。
We'll just have to go the long way.
我们要走远路了。
Yeah. The long long long...way.
是啊。一段很长很长...的路。
I'm ready.
我准备好了。
There's got to be a better way.
一定还有更好的办法。
Woo. Well look at you.
呼呼。看看你。
Huh?
啊哈?
I will take you but not you.
我会带上你而不是你。
Ah! Who am I kidding. I can't leave you.
我开玩笑的,我可离不开你。
Hello!
你好!
Aw.
嗷!
Wait. Hey, wait. No, wait. Stop.
等等。嘿,停下。等等我。站住。

分享到