头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第35期:可怕的想法
日期:2016-05-12 11:59

(单词翻译:单击)

Who's the birthday girl? Aw!
谁是派对公主?哦!
Woo-hoo. Come on, let's go.
太好了。来吧,走吧。
Ha ha. We made it. Ha ha.
哈哈。我们做到了。哈哈。
Guess who's on their way to Headquarters. We are.
猜猜是谁在前往总部的路上。是我们。
What is going on?
怎么了?
He did it again.
闹剧重演。

头脑特工队

We were at school. And we were naked. And there was a dog.
我们在学校。我们没穿裤子,那儿还有一条狗。
The back half was...It was...It was chasing it, I mean.
后半段里... 它... 他在追它,我是说...
There was a Bing Bong. You idiot. It was a dream.
冰棒也在那里。你个白痴,这只是个梦。
This is ridiculous. We can't even get a good night sleep anymore.
这太荒谬了。我们晚上连觉都睡不好了。
Time to take action.
是时候采取行动了。
Stupid Mom and Dad. If they hadn't move us none of this would have happen.
愚蠢的爸妈。如果他们没有搬家的话什么都不会发生。
Who's with me?
谁要一起来?
Yeah. Let's do it.
好吧,让我们行动吧。
She took it. There's no turning back.
她接受了。开弓没有回头箭。
So. How are we going to get to Minnesota from here.
所以我们要怎么从这里回到明尼苏达。
Well. Why don't we go down to the elephant lot and rent an elephant.
要不我们去大象堆里借一头大象。
Hey, that sounds nice. We're taking the bus, nitwit!
嘿,这听上去不错。我们坐巴士。白痴!
There is a bus leaving tomorrow, perfect.
明天有一班巴士要走,完美。
A ticket cost money. How do we get money?
票是要钱的。我们怎么弄到钱?
Mom's purse.
老妈的钱包。
Oh. You wouldn't. Oh, but I would. Where was it we saw it last?
哦,不会吧。我会的。我们上次是在哪看到它的?
No! Aw!
不!哦!
It's downstairs somewhere.
它在楼下的某个地方。
Mom and Dad got us into this mess.
是爸妈让我们置于这种境地。
They can pay to get us out.
他们得出钱让我们离开。

分享到