头脑特工队(MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:偶遇冰棒(2)
日期:2016-03-23 13:35

(单词翻译:单击)

Do you remember when you and Riley were in a band?
你记得你和莱莉组成的乐队吗?
Ha-ha-ha. I went to all of your concerts.
哈哈哈。我去过你们所有的音乐会。
Yeah. I blow a mean nose.
没错,我吹着一条细长的鼻子。
Watching you play tag was such a treat.
看你们追着跑真是太欢乐了。
2 time room champ.
我得过两次室内冠军。
Oh, and remember your rockets.
噢,我还记得你们的火箭。
Of course, it runs on song power.
当然它靠歌声的能量来运作。
That's right. Your theme song.
没错,你的主题曲。
Who's your friend who likes to play?
你有个爱玩的伙伴他是谁?

头脑特工队

Bing Bong. Bing Bong. His rocket makes you yell "Hooray!" Bing Bong. Bing Bong.
冰棒,冰棒。搭他的火箭让你高呼“万岁”!冰棒,冰棒。
What exactly are you suppose to be?
那你到底是什么呢?
You know what's unclear?
你知道我有哪些秘密吗?
I'm mostly cotton candy.
我浑身大部分是一团棉花糖。
But...Shape wise. I'm part cat, part elephant, part dolphin.
但...我的形象很多样,我既是猫又是大象还可以是海豚。
Dolphin?
海豚?
You got to remember.
你记得吗?
When Riley was 3, animals were all her age.
莱莉三岁的时候,动物就是她的全部了。
The cow goes moo. The horse goes neigh.
奶牛哞哞叫。小马咴咴叫。
It's all the people talked back then.
那会儿人们就只会说这些。
Yeah, yeah. I guess that true.
是的。是这样的。
What are you doing out here?
你在这干嘛呢?
Well.
嗯。
There's not much call for imaginary friends lately.
最近她都没怎么想起我这个假想朋友了。
So, I.You know...Yeah, yeah, Don't be sad.
所以,我,你知道的...嗯,嗯。别伤心。
Tell you what. When I get back up to Headquarters.
听我说,等我回到总部。
I'll make sure Riley remembers you.
我会让莱莉再次想起你的。
You will?
你会吗?
Of course. She loved that.
当然了,她很喜欢的。
Ha-ha! This is the greatest day of my life.
哈哈!今天真是最美好的一天。
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Hey, what's going on?
嘿,这是怎么回事?
I cry candy.
我的眼泪是糖果。
Try the caramel, it's delicious.
试试焦糖,超级好吃的。
Here use this.
来用这个。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Oh, hold on. Wait a second.
哦。等一下下。
It always get stuck at the bottom. Here.
总是卡在最下面。这儿。

分享到
重点单词
  • themen. 题目,主题
  • cown. 母牛,母兽 vt. 恐吓
  • unclearadj. 不清楚的;不易了解的
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • imaginaryadj. 想象的,虚构的
  • yellv. 大叫 n. 大喊
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为