《老友记》试听精讲第644期:不想跟肥猪妹妹在一起
日期:2015-11-21 14:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

I'm thinking of asking Rachel out tonight...maybe playing her that song we wrote last week.
我晚上打算约瑞秋出去弹我们上周写的那首歌给她听
"Emotional Knapsack"? Yes. Right on!
“忧愁的背包”? 对 漂亮
But don't take long. We're testing our fake lD's tonight.
不过不要拖太久 我们还要去试用假身分证
Right,Clifford Alvarez?
对吧,克里夫艾维瑞兹?
Listen,Roland Cheng......if things go well, I may be out with her all night.
听着,罗兰陈,如果一切顺利 我们搞不好不会回来
Dude,don't do that to me.
兄弟,别丢下我
It's cool,you can stay here. My parents won't mind.
没关系,你可以留下来 我爸妈不会介意
It's not that. I just don't want to be stuck here with your fat sister.
不是,我不想整晚 跟你的肥猪妹妹在一起
Why don't you finish off these pies?
摩妮卡,把这些派吃完吧
I don't have any more room in the fridge.
冰箱塞不下了
No,thank you.
不了,谢谢
Judy,you did it.
茱蒂,你成功了
She's finally full!
她终于吃不下了

影视精讲


go well一切顺利
If they go well, you 're a hero, and if they don' t go well, you 're accountable.

如果一切进展顺利,你就是英雄;而如果事情并不顺利,你就得负责。
But some of the worst anxiety is actually sparked by 'things that might go well,' Kahn says.

卡恩说,但一些最严重的忧虑实际上是由可能顺利的事情引起的。

be stuck here with 困住
It's not that. I just don't want to be stuck here with your fat sister.
不是,我不想整晚 跟你的肥猪妹妹在一起

分享到
重点单词
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的