《老友记》试听精讲第613期:欢迎加入成熟恋人行列
日期:2015-09-08 05:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

I just came over to drop off...nothing.
嗨 我来拿…没事
So that weekend kind of sucked.
上周末过得很糟
Yeah,it did.
没错
So I guess this is over?
那大概没得玩了
You know,you and me. I mean,it had to end sometime.
什么? 我说你跟我啦 反正迟早得结束
Why exactly?
为什么?
Because of the weekend. We had a fight.
因为我们上周末吵架啊
Chandler,that's crazy.If you always gave up after a fight... you'd never be with anyone longer than
钱德,你太扯了 如果你每次吵架就分手,交往大概不会超过…
This isn't over?
所以我们还可以继续?
You are so cute! No,no. It was a fight.
你真可爱。当然,我们只是吵架
You deal with it and you move on. It's nothing to freak out about.
吵过之后就算了 根本没什么好害怕
Really? Okay,great!
真的?太好了
Welcome to an adult relationship.
欢迎加入成熟恋人行列
We're in a relationship?
我们算是男女朋友?
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是

影视精讲

drop off 减弱;下降;下车
Sales to the British forces are expected to drop off.
预计对英国军队的销售量会减少。
Just drop me off at the airport.
就让我在机场下好了。

freak out 极度兴奋; [口语]行为反常
It's no reason to freak out like a jerk and try to kill all of humanity.
象个傻子一样反常,还想毁灭全人类,真没道理.
We are going to freak out if you do not show up.
你不来我们就要发疯了. (freakout这个 词用的可多了,不好怎么明确地解释)

分享到