《老友记》视听精讲第370期:某人桃花运来了
日期:2014-05-14 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Thanks for lunch, Chandler. Y'know, you didn't have to walk me all the way back up here.
谢谢你请我吃饭,还陪我回来
Oh, that's-that's okay, no problem.
不客气
Honey um, honey, you do realise that we don't keep the women's lingerie here in the office?
女性内衣不会放在办公室里
Yes, I realise that.
我知道
Summer catalogue!
夏季型录
That's the stuff!
就是这个
Rachel, I need the Versachi invoice. (to Chandler) Hello! You don't work for me.
瑞秋,给我凡赛斯的发票。你不是我的员工
(introduces them) Joanna, this is my friend Chandler Bing (to Chandler) Joanna.
乔安娜,我的朋友钱德宾
Bing! That's a great name.
宾?很棒的姓
Thanks, it's ah, Gaelic, for 'Thy turkey's done.' So ah, I'm gonna go, nice, nice meeting you.
那是盖尔语的“火鸡煮好了”。我走了,幸会
Me too.
幸会
Bye, Chandler.
再见,钱德
So ah, what's wrong with him?
他怎么样?
Oh, nothing, he's just goofy like that, I actually, hardly notice it anymore.
他都这样疯疯癫癫的,我都没感觉了
Oh no, no-no-no, is he ah, married, or involved with anyone?
我是说他已婚吗?有对象吗?
No!! No! He's not married, or involved, with anyone!
不,他未婚,没有对象
Oh, Rachel, (pause) actually, y'know what, forget it.
我看还是算了
Well, I'll ask him for you, if you want me too?
我可以帮你问他
Would you? Or, is it just to sad and desperate, and y'know something that Sophie would do?
真的?会不会太可悲、太饥渴,就像苏菲会做的事?
Uh, uh, uh, I am here.
我在这里
I know that.
我知道。

影视精讲


realise 实现; 了解,认识到
But mr cameron's plan to realise his vision is risky.
但是卡梅隆意识到实现他的愿景是存在风险的。
But others are struggling to realise their ambitions.
但其他城市还在挣扎着实现自己的雄心。

be involved with 涉及
He was involved in a road accident.
他牵涉到一场交通事故当中。

desperate 急切的,极度渴望的
When the war was over, Tom was desperate to return to civilian life.
当战争结束的时候,汤姆发疯似的想要回到平民的生活。

分享到
重点单词
  • turkeyn. 土耳其 turkey n. 火鸡,笨蛋,失败之作
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • civilianadj. 平民的 n. 罗马法专家,平民