《老友记》视听精讲第518期:什么叫太开心?
日期:2015-01-30 17:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


How's Ben?
班好吗?
I asked if he wanted to eat. He said no.
我问他要不要吃东西 他说不要
I asked if he wanted to sleep. He said no.
我问他要不要睡觉,他说不要

I asked what he wanted to do. He said no.
我问他想做什么,他说不要
So he's sweeping.
所以他在扫地
Any word from Susan?
有苏珊的消息吗?
She said she's having so much fun with Emily.
她说她跟艾蜜莉玩得很开心
By the by,did it ever occur to you that...
对了,你有没有想过
...maybe they might be having a little too much fun?
她们或许太开心了一点?
What's too much fun?
什么叫太开心?
The kind of fun you and Susan had when we were married.
我们结婚时 你和苏珊的那种开心
Oh,my God! You are so paranoid.
天哪,你真会乱想
Am l?
是吗?
Am l?
是吗?
Susan is in a loving, committed relationship.
艾蜜莉我不知道 但苏珊和我的关系很稳定
Carol,so were we.
卡萝,我们也是
Just imagine for a moment...
你就想像一下
...that Susan meets someone, and they hit it off.
苏珊认识了别人 她们一拍即合
They're coming back from the theater, and they stop at a pub for drinks.
她们从剧院回来 去酒吧喝个小酒
They're laughing.
有说有笑
Someone innocently touches someone else.
有人不经意的碰了另一个人
There's electricity.
有火花
It's new. It's exciting.
感觉很新鲜,很刺激
Are you saying there isn't the slightest possibility...
你敢说完全没有可能...
...of something happening?
...出事?
Maybe. -Oh,my God!
或许有 天哪!
I didn't really believe it until you just said it!
听你一说我才真的信了

影视精讲



occur to 发生在; 被想起
An irony that did not occur to her until much later.
直到很久以后她才想到那是一件讽刺的事。
It did not occur to ms zhen that her husband could be gay though there were signs.
虽然曾经也有一些迹象,但甄女士从来没想过自己的丈夫居然是一个同志。

hit off 吻合
He and I hit off well with each other.
他和我相处得极好。
His suggestion hit off well with our plan.
他的建议和我们的计划正好吻合。

分享到
重点单词
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • paranoidn. (=paranoiac)患妄想狂者 adj. 类似
  • ironyn. 反讽,讽剌,讽剌之事