《老友记》视听精讲第441期:横刀夺爱的节奏响起
日期:2014-09-11 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Uhh, that was Joey. He's running a little late, he says he's sorry.
呣, 是Joey. 他说他很抱歉,他得迟点到了。
Oh.
噢.
So I guess it's just uh, you and me then.
所以我想,呣..现在只有你和我。
Oh, okay.
噢,OK.
Yeah, I think it is!
呃,就是这样的了。
So what did you do today?
那么今天你都干了些什么呢?
Oh, I had an appointment to get my haircut...
Oh,我今天要去理发的。
Oh, it looks great!
Oh, 你的发型很好看!
and then it got canceled.
呃,后来没去成.
Well, I could cut it.
喔,我可以帮你理。
Really?! You do that?
真的?你真的会?
Yeah, I do. Of course, I learned at my aunt's dog grooming shop, but hey, what do you say?
是的,我会理 。我从我姑妈的狗儿理发店学的,你看怎么样?
Dog grooming huh? Okay, just don't make my tail too poofy.
狗儿理发店? 好的,只要别把我的尾巴搞得太脂粉气了!
You have really great hair.
你的头发的发质很好.
Well, thanks. I grow it myself.Y'know who also has great hair is Joey!
噢,谢谢。我自己长出来的。你知道么,Joey的发质也很好!
Yes! Yeah! Joey has great hair! Umm, I'm basically done here. Just let me get this off your neck.
噢! 是的!Joey的发质也很好!呣,我基本上干完了.让我把你脖子上的头发屑扫掉。
What-what 'cha doin'?
你在干什么?
Checking to see if it's even.
检查是否看着比较自然。
'Kay.
怎么样?
Looks good.
看起来很好.
The phone!The phone!'s making sounds.
噢! 是电话! 电话在响!

影视精讲


appointment n.约会; 任命; 职务; 职位;
His appointment will inspire the technology people in the company, "says stadler.
斯塔迪勒认为:“对他的任命将极大鼓舞公司的技术部门。”
Can you cancel your appointment?
你可以把约会取消吗?


分享到
重点单词
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • randomadj. 随机的,随意的,任意的 adv. 随机地 n.
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分