爆裂鼓手(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第20期:尼曼受到激励
日期:2016-04-29 14:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
Andrew.
安德鲁
Parents musicians? No.
父母是音乐人吗 不是
What do they do?
他们是做什么的
My dad's a writer.
我父亲是个作家
What's he written?
他写过些什么
I guess he's more of a teacher, really.
其实他更算是个教师吧
College? Pennington High School.
大学吗 彭宁顿高中
What about your mother, what does she do?
母亲呢 她是做什么的
I don't know. She left when I was a baby.
不知道 我小时候她就走了
So no musicians in the family?
家里没有音乐人
You just gotta listen to the greats, then.Buddy Rich, Jo Jones...
那你得多听经典了 巴迪·里奇 乔·琼斯
You know, Charlie Parker became "Bird" because Jones threw a cymbal at his head.
你知道吗 查理·帕克能成为"大鸟"是因为琼斯用镲片砸了他的脑袋
See what I'm saying?

明白我的意思吗
Listen, the key is to just relax.

听着 关键就是要放松
Don't worry about the numbers.

别担心曲子
Don't worry about what other guys are thinking.
别管其他人怎么想
You're here for a reason.
你能来是有原因的
You believe that, right?
你也这么认为 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Say it.
说出来
I'm here for a reason.
我能来是有原因的
Cool.
不错
All right, man. Have fun.
好的 伙计 玩得开心
原声视频

电影简介:

《爆裂鼓手》(Whiplash)是达米恩·查泽雷编剧并执导的一部音乐剧情片, 讲述一个热爱音乐的年青人努力地想要成为顶尖的爵士乐鼓手的故事。

重点讲解

讲解:
guess (at sth)
猜测;估计:

I don't really know. I'm just guessing.
我并不知道,我只是猜测。

throw sth
投;掷;抛;扔:

Stop throwing stones at the window!
别朝窗户扔石头了!

reason (why...) | ~ (that...) | ~ (for sth / for doing sth)
原因;理由;解释:

I'd like to know the reason why you're so late.
我想知道你为什么迟到那么长时间。

relax (with sth)
放松;休息

When I get home from work I like to relax with the newspaper.
我下班回到家里,喜欢看看报纸,放松一下。

分享到