爆裂鼓手(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:肖恩的音乐
日期:2016-04-16 09:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

Sorry, we have a new player. Ryan Connolly.
抱歉 我们有位新鼓手 瑞恩·康诺利
I'm sorry.Guys, just put your instruments down for a minute.Just listen for a minute.
不好意思 各位先把乐器放下吧 先听一会儿
Six years ago...I came across a kid in a practice room working on his scales.
六年前 我在练习室碰到一个在练音阶的孩子
He was early second year andhe'd started at Shaffer with a lot of hope.Like all you guys.
他刚刚上大二 他带着无限的憧憬来到谢弗 就像你们一样
But the truth was that he barely squeaked in to begin with,and he was really struggling.
可现实是他只是勉强被录取 他很难跟上进度
The faculty were all telling him,"Maybe this isn't for you."
老师们都跟他说 "也许这条路不适合你"
But they didn't see what I saw.
但我看到了他们没看到的
This scared, skinny kid cursing himself because he couldn't get his scales right.
这个害怕的瘦小子 因为吹不对音阶而咒骂着自己
I saw a drive in him.And I put him in Studio Band.
我在他身上看到了决心 我让他加入了录音室乐队
And when he graduated,Marsalis made him third trumpet at Lincoln Center.A year later, he was first.
他毕业的时候 马萨利斯让他做了林肯中心的第三小号手 一年后他就成了首席
That's who you're listening to now.His name was Sean Casey.
你们听到的就是他的作品 他叫肖恩·凯西
I found out this morning that...Sean...died yesterday...in a car accident.
今天早上我得知 肖恩...昨天去世了 是一场车祸
And I just...I wanted you guys to know he was a beautiful player.I just thought you should know.
我只是...我想让你们知道 他是个杰出的乐手 我觉得应该让你们知道
I'm sorry.Okay.Let's get to work, huh? How about "Caravan," Bar 105?
对不起 好了 开始干活吧 《大篷车》第105小节

原声视频

电影简介:

《爆裂鼓手》(Whiplash)是达米恩·查泽雷编剧并执导的一部音乐剧情片, 讲述一个热爱音乐的年青人努力地想要成为顶尖的爵士乐鼓手的故事。

本期视频:


重点讲解

讲解:
squeak into
勉强通过;侥幸成功;险胜:

We squeaked into the final with a goal in the last minute.
我们靠最后一分钟的入球侥幸进入决赛。

struggle +介词
艰难地行进;吃力地进行:

I struggled up the hill with the heavy bags.
我背着几个沉重的包吃力地爬上山去。

faculty members
全系教师

The faculty were all telling him,……
老师们都跟他说……

curse (sb / sth) (for sth)
咒骂;诅咒;在心里诅咒:

She cursed her bad luck.
她骂自己运气不好。

car accident
车祸

He was killed in an accident.
他死于一次车祸。

分享到
重点单词
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • trumpetn. 喇叭,喇叭声,喇叭手 vt. 宣扬;鼓吹;吹嘘 v
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi