爆裂鼓手(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:准备比赛
日期:2016-04-14 09:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析

Rehearsal 9 p.m. sharp tonight.That's how long you have to learn it.
今晚九点准时排练在那以前要练好
Neiman. Stick around a minute.See the tempo marking on there?
尼曼 你留一下看到上面标的速度了吗
Quarter note equals 330.

每分钟330拍
That is a double-time swing.That's what got you in here, right?
要打双倍摇摆了 你就是凭这个进来的 对吧
Oh, yeah.

没错
As fate would have it, I recently stumbled across another kid in the practice room working on his double-time swing.So I'm gonna give him a shot.
缘分真是有趣 我最近又碰到个孩子在练习室里练双倍摇摆 我决定给他个机会
Am I late?
我迟到了吗
Perfect timing. Come on in, Connolly.
正好 进来吧 康诺利
Uh, you two know each other, right?
你们俩认识吧
Yeah, Nassau band.What's up, Andrew?
对 在拿骚乐队 你好啊 安德鲁
Now Connolly, I've made Neiman a temporary core,but with this competition coming up I just wanna make very sure this chart is in the best shape it can be.
康诺利 我让尼曼当了临时的主力鼓手 但是比赛就快到了 我只是希望确保 这首曲子能尽善尽美
Yeah, this one right here, right?
就是这首对吧
I gave Connolly the chart this morning.All I wanna do now is give you both a crack at it, all right?
我今早也给了康诺利一份乐谱 现在我想听你们俩都打一遍 好吗
So, Neiman, go ahead, jump on the kit, take it from the top.
尼曼 你先来吧 从头开始打
Okay.
好的
I don't want you to worry about hits right now. Just tempo, okay?
先别在意鼓点 把节奏打对就行 好吗
All set? One, two...Not quite my tempo. Connolly.
准备好了吗 一 二 不是我要的节奏 康诺利
I can take it from the top. Connolly, go ahead.
我可以再来一遍 康诺利 你去吧
I can do... No. We'll go with Connolly now.
我可以... 不用了 现在换康诺利打
Hey, do you mind?

能借一下吗
Okay, man, ready?One and two and...Perfect, Connolly.
好的 准备好了吗 一 二 很棒 康诺利
Oh, my God.
不是吧
See, this to me is the beauty of Studio Band.You walk in here an alternate,who knows when you could be the new core.
看吧 这就是录音室乐队的美妙之处你以替补身份进来说不定哪天就成了新的主力
Oh, my God, are you serious? Thanks.
天啊 你是认真的吗 谢谢
That shit?
就这玩意
Fletcher.
我是弗莱彻
Thanks, man. Here you go.Don't worry about Fletcher. He's more bark than bite.
谢啦 还你 别跟弗莱彻较劲了 他就是嘴上厉害
Hey, look, you... I can play these charts.
听着 你...我能打这首曲子
Now is not the time, I swear to God. I can play it, okay?
不是时候 拜托了 我能打的 好吗
I said not now!If you want the fucking part, earn it.
我说了现在不是时候你想要这个位置 就凭实力争取

原声视频

电影简介:

《爆裂鼓手》(Whiplash)是达米恩·查泽雷编剧并执导的一部音乐剧情片, 讲述一个热爱音乐的年青人努力地想要成为顶尖的爵士乐鼓手的故事。

本期视频:

重点讲解


讲解:
stick around
不走开;待在原地:
Stick around; we'll need you to help us later.
别走开,过一会儿我们还需要你帮忙呢。

decide fate
决定命运

The court will decide our fate / fates.
法庭将决定我们的命运。

suffer the same fate
命运相同

Each of the managers suffered the same fate.
每一个经理命运都是如此。

abandon sb to their fate
抛弃让…听天由命

The government had abandoned the refugees to their fate.
政府抛弃了难民,让他们听天由命

From that moment our fate was sealed (= our future was decided).
从那时起我们的命运就已经注定了。

stumble across / on / upon sth / sb
意外发现;偶然遇见:

Police have stumbled across a huge drugs ring.
警方无意中发现一个庞大的贩毒集团。

give sth a shot/have a shot at sth
尝试

I'm willing to give it a shot.
我愿意试试。

sb's bark is worse than their bite
嘴硬心软;说话强硬,其实并不伤人;貌似凶狠

He's bark is worse than his bite.
他是刀子嘴豆腐心。

分享到
重点单词
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v
  • stumblen. 绊倒,失策 vi. 绊倒,失策,踌躇,无意中发现
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的
  • barkv. (狗)吠,咆哮 n. 狗吠,咆哮 n. (树)茎皮
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • tempon. 拍子,速率
  • coren. 果心,核心,要点 vt. 挖去果核
  • alternateadj. 交替的,轮流的,间隔的 v. 交替,轮流
  • abandonv. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺 n. 放纵
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉