爆裂鼓手(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:尼曼出车祸仍登台
日期:2016-04-22 09:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文赏析
Tell Fletcher I'm coming.
告诉弗莱彻我马上到
What's taking you so long?We're moving on-stage right now.
怎么这么久 我们要上台了
I know. I got locked in my car. I'm coming.
我知道 我车锁出问题了 马上到
Left turn, 200 feet.
前方200英尺左转
Are you driving man? No.
你在开车吗 没有
What the hell was that noise?
那是什么声音
Okay, why don't you just tell Fletcher that I'm coming,you motherfucker?
你个混蛋 你只要告诉弗莱彻我马上到
Are you okay? Are you okay?
你没事吗 你没事吗
I gotta get my sticks. No no no, stay away from the car.
我得把鼓槌拿出来 别别 离车远点
I've called 911. Look, I gotta go.No, no, sir. A couple more blocks.Sir, no, you don't have to... Please get off me.
我打911了 我得走了 不不 先生 只有几个街区了 先生 你不必... 请你让开
Hey, guy. What the fuck happened to you?
你出什么事了
You're done.
你完了
Gentlemen, ladies, I apologize on behalf of Shaffer Conservatory.
女士们先生们 我谨代表谢弗音乐学院很抱歉
Piece of shit. I'll fucking kill you.
混蛋 我杀了你
Fuck you. Get the...Get the fuck off me. Get off me. Fuck off.
放开...放开我 滚开
Fuck you.Fuck you!Fuck you, Fletcher! Fuck you!
弗莱彻!
Get off. Fuck. Piece of shit!Fuck you!
放开我 混蛋

原声视频

电影简介:

《爆裂鼓手》(Whiplash)是达米恩·查泽雷编剧并执导的一部音乐剧情片, 讲述一个热爱音乐的年青人努力地想要成为顶尖的爵士乐鼓手的故事。


重点讲解

讲解:
on behalf of sb | on sb's behalf
代表(或代替)某人:

On behalf of the department I would like to thank you all.
我谨代表全系感谢大家。

couple (of sth)
几个人;几件事物

We can do it in the next couple of weeks.
我们可在今后几个星期里完成这件事。

apologize (to sb) (for sth)
道歉;谢罪:

Why should I apologize?
我为什么要道歉?

分享到
重点单词
  • conservatoryn. 温室,音乐学院
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪