位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 后天 > 正文
电影《后天》精讲第22期:老天爷,放过我儿子吧
日期:2015-04-17 12:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Jack1. Sam’s on the phone. Line four.

杰克 萨姆的电话 四线

-Sam? -Dad!

萨姆? 爸爸!

-Where are you? Are you all right? -I’m all right. We’re at the Public Library.

你在哪? 你还好吗? 我很好 我们在公共图书馆

-Sam, it’s Mom. I’m so happy you’re okay. -Mom.

萨姆 是妈妈 真高兴你没事 妈妈

Can you call Laura and Brian’s parents and tell

你能打电话给劳拉和布莱恩的父母

them we’re all right?

告诉他们 我们一切都好吗?

Yes, of course.

好 当然

-Sam, what’s that noise? -Sam?

萨姆 那是什么声音? 萨姆?

Sam?

萨姆?

What is going on out there, Dad?

发生了什么事 爸爸?

Sam. Sam, listen to me.

萨姆 萨姆 听我说

Listen very carefully.

注意听我说

Forget what I said about heading south.

不要按我以前说的向南方走

It’s gonna turn into a massive

会有巨大的暴风雪

blizzard with an eye in the center, like a huge hurricane.

在中心有个风眼 就象飓风一样

you could freeze to death in seconds.

你会在几秒种内被冻死

Only the air will be so cold,

只是空气会非常冷

-Well, what should we do? -Listen to me, son.

喔 我们该怎么办? 听我说 儿子

Sam?

萨姆?

Do not go outside.

不要到外面去

Burn what you can to stay warm, and try to wait it out.

找出所有能烧的东西来取暖 试着坚持

I will come for you. Do you understand me? I will come for you.

我会来找你的 你听懂了吗? 我会来找你的

Sam?

萨姆?

-Sam, come back! -Sam?

萨姆 回来吧! 萨姆?

Sam, did you hear me?

萨姆 听到我了吗?

Did you hear me?

听到我了吗?

Sam?

萨姆?

-Tell me he’s gonna be okay-- -He’s gonna be all right.

告诉我他会没事的... 他会没事的

He’s gonna be all right, you understand?

他会没事的 明白吗?

I thought you’d drowned.

我还以为你淹死了

Let’s find some dry clothes for you. Come on.

我们来给你找点干衣服 来

重点讲解

重点单词

1.massive

adj. 大量的;巨大的,厚重的;魁伟的

Roads punched out of the wilderness by massive bulldozers.

巨大的推土机迅猛地从荒野中推出路来。

2.hurricane

n. 飓风,暴风

The hurricane devastated a large section of the coast.

飓风毁坏了沿海地区的大部分。

3.blizzard

n. 暴风雪,大风雪;大打击

vi. 下暴风雪

In the early years Blizzard made console games. It's not the heritage, it's the design decisions and what we think is best for our players.

早年暴雪曾为家用游戏机开发游戏。这并不是传统,这是设计理念所决定的,我们只想做对玩家来说最好的产品。

重点短语

1.turn into

v. 变成;进入

They turn into this street.

他们也转到这条街上。

2.wait out

等到…结束

Don't wait out in the rain.

别在外面雨里等着。

考考你(翻译)

1.这项开创性的研究显示成人心脏所含的细胞在适当刺激下,能够动员起来,转变成能够修复损伤的新的心脏细胞。

2.他们躲进了一个雪洞等待暴风雪的停止。

3.士兵们精疲力竭,因为他们在暴风雪中没有休息地连续前进。

答案见下期

上期答案

1.In the great hall of the former water pumping station, platforms from which engineers supervised machinery are now used as mezzanine office space.

2.Japanese prefer to be busy at work; but sometimes when they set foot outside the worksite and away from their homes to travel or pursue leisure activities, they really cut loose .

3.Then, when you want to leave the conversation, say something like,"Thanks for that perspective." Or "I'll have to think about that," and walk away or change the subject.


分享到