位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 后天 > 正文
电影《后天》精讲第4期:温度降低了十三度
日期:2015-03-30 08:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


temperature drop of 1 3 degrees.
显示温度降低了十三度
-Yeah? Where is 431 1? -Well, it’s....
嗯?四三一一号在哪里?喔 在...
-Georges Bank. -It’s rough seas out there.
乔治海岸 那里是气候恶劣的海域
Must have knocked it about.
一定是出故障了
Kick that bloody ball. Come on!
踢那该死的球 快!
Come on, kick it now. Kick it!
快 现在踢 踢!
-Kick it! -Are the lads winning?
踢!小伙子们赢球了吗?
Hello, professor. How was lndia?
你好 教授 在印度玩的怎么样?
Oh, you know what these scientific gatherings are.
喔 你们知道那种科学会议是什么样的
All dancing girls, wine and parties.
舞女啊 美酒还有派队
The fury of Hurricane Noelani stunned weather experts yesterday...
昨天 诺娜莉飓风的危害 震惊了天气专家...
...slamming into the island chain with a cataclysmic force never before witnessed. ...
以从未见过的风力横扫了群岛
Meteorologists already believe this to be the strongest hurricane ever recorded....
气象学家认为这是有史以来 最强大的一次飓风...
Are you gonna get that?

你就不能接一下吗?
It will surely leave a wake of death....
这肯定会造成巨大的人员伤亡...
-Hello? -I just saw that Sam got an F in calculus4.
嗨?我刚看到萨姆微积分只拿了个F
I’m aware, Jack5. I get a copy of his report card too.
我注意到了 杰克 我也接到了一份他的成绩单
Sam is a straight-A student. He doesn’t fail classes.
萨姆是全A的学生 他从来没有不及格过
I don’t have time to talk about this now.
现在我没空谈这些
Well, maybe you ought to make time.
喔 也许你应该抽点时间
Excuse me, I’m not the one who’s away for months and months at a time.
对不起 我可不是那位 一会儿就一走几个月的人
I just don ’t understand.
我只是不明白
I’ll let him explain it. Can you take him to the airport in the morning?
我会让他解释给你听的 你能明早送他去机场吗?
-Sam’s getting on a plane? -He joined the Scholastic Decathlon Team.
萨姆要坐飞机?他参加了学校百科知识问答队
-They’re competing in New York. -Sam joined a team?
他们在纽约比赛 萨姆参加了问答队?
-Yeah, I think there’s a girl involved. -Oh.
是 我想是因为有个女孩参加了 喔
Look, can you pick him up at 8:30?
我说 你能不能在早上八点半来接他?
 I gotta go because I’m on call tonight.
我要走了 今晚要值班
Don’t be late. I don’t want him taking a taxi again.
你别晚了 我不想让他再去乘出租车了
All right. Okay. I’ll be there. Okay? I’ll be there.
好的 行 我会去的 我会到的
This morning’s weather staff meeting has been moved to level four, room B.
今早气象部门的会议被安排到 第四层 B室
Jack?
杰克?
I know you’re good at rubbing people the wrong way...
我知道你喜欢找碴...
...but why would you aggravate the vice8 president? ..
.但是为什么 为什么你要激怒副总统呢?
Because my 1 7-year-old kid knows more science than he does.
因为我十七岁的儿子知道的 科学知识都比他多
Your 1 7-year-old kid does not control our budget.
可能的确如此 但是你十七岁的儿子不控制我们的预算
-Who cares if he hates you. -My son doesn’t hate me. -
谁管他恨不恨你 -我儿子不恨我
If Raymond Becker pulls our budget--
如果雷蒙德?贝克撤掉我们的预算...
-Oh, shit! -Wait-- Will you--? Jack.
喔 糟糕! 等等...你...?杰克!
Oh, my God.
喔 天啊
-I’m sorry I’m late. -Dad, the cab’s already here.
对不起我晚了 爸爸 出租车已经来了
-What are--? -Here you go.
什么? 给你
I’m not angry. I’m disappointed.
我不生气 我感到失望
-Do you want to hear my side of it? -How can there be two sides?
你想听听我的解释吗? 这怎么可能有两个解释?
I got every question right on the final. Mr. Spengler failed me...
我答对了期末考试的每一道题 斯蓬勒却判我不及格...
-...because I didn’t write the solutions. -Why not?
只因为我没写过程 为什么不写?
I do them in my head.
我心算的
-Did you tell him that? -I did. He didn’t believe me.
你告诉他了吗? 告诉了 他不相信我
He said if he can’t do them in his head, I’m cheating.
他说既然他都不能心算 我肯定是在作弊重点讲解
重点单词
1. gatherings
n. 聚会(gathering的复数)
You no longer see as many as you did at meetings or gatherings.
你在开会或者聚会的时候,不再看到像以前那么多朋友。
2.aggravate
vt. 加重;使恶化;激怒
Her questions aggravate him.
她的问题激怒了他。
3.budget
n. 预算,预算费
vt. 安排,预定;把…编入预算
vi. 编预算,做预算
adj. 廉价的
The congress approved the budget.
国会批准了国家预算。
重点短语
1.pick up
捡起;获得;收拾;不费力地学会
Look around you. Is there something small, like a pen or something that you can pick up?
看看你的周围,有像笔之类的你可以捡起来的小东西吗?
考考你(翻译)
1.我在什么地方(时候)拿机票?
2.看看你的周围,有像笔之类的你可以捡起来的小东西吗?
3.我从故事剩下的地方,重新开始,我要向他们描述,尽管表面上看不出来,但我父亲的生命实际上并没有完整地活着走出那条船。
本期答案
1.On a small scale the internet can harm individuals through a spot of phishing; it can also absorb your identity.
2.His intrusion broke off our conversation .
3.Keep her food out of reach when you're not home.

分享到