电影《后天》精讲第14期:我们可以面对的
日期:2015-04-09 13:28

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


-I was wrong. -Well, suppose you’re wrong this time.
我错了 喔 那可能这次你也错了
I wish I were, but you’re aware of what’s happening everywhere.
我希望我是错的 但是你必须意识到 到处都发生了什么
We’re making all the necessary preparations for
我们已经为这次风暴做好了必要的准备
this storm. What more do you expect?
你还想让我们做什么?
You have to start thinking about large-scale evacuations right now.
你必须现在开始考虑进行 大范围的疏散工作
Especially in the Northern states.
特别是北部的州
-Evacuations? -Yes.
疏散? 对
Have you lost your mind, Hall? I have to go.
你疯了吗 霍尔? 我必须走了.
Mr. Vice President! If we don’t act now, it’s going to be too late
副总统先生! 如果我们现在不行动的话 那就太晚了
Come on, Jack.
来吧 杰克
Thanks for bringing us here.
谢谢你带我们来这里
I couldn’t let you leave New York without seeing the Natural History Museum.
我不能让你们还没有参观 自然历史博物馆 就走啊
Of course not. It’s a fine collection of stuffed animals.
当然不能 这是一个动物展览 一个个肚子满满的
Hey, guys, check this out.
嘿 哥们 来瞧瞧这个
"The body of this mammoth was
这个猛犸象的尸体在
found perfectly preserved in the Siberian tundra9...
西伯利亚冻土带被发现 它保存完好...
...with food still in its mouth and stomach... ...
它的嘴和胃里还有食物...
...indicating that it froze instantly while grazing." ..
.说明它在吃草的时候被突然冻僵
It’s been 24 hours now since the snow started falling across the British Isles10...
大雪降临英伦三岛 已经二十四个小时了...
...and over Northern Europe. It shows no signs of letting up. ...
北欧地区也是一样 而且丝毫没有停止的迹象
No, no, no. You ’ ve got to stop worrying. No, no.
不 不 不 你不要再担心了 不 不
It’ s fine. We’ ve got plenty of supplies. We’re just snowed in.
没问题 我们有充足的补给 我们只是被雪困住了
Yeah. No, it’s all right. It’s all right.
对 不 没关系 没关系
No, you stay where you are. I’ll be fine.
不 你待在那里 我会没事的
Yeah, I love you too. Okay, bye.
对 我也爱你 好 再见
-Hey. How’s Jeanette? -Oh, fine.
嘿 珍妮特怎么样? 喔 还好
The ferry just landed.
渡船刚刚靠岸
Must be nice in Spain. Wish I was there.
西班牙一定不错 真希望我能在那里
An elite11 RAF search-and-rescue team has been deployed by helicopter...
一支皇家空军的精锐直升机救助队 已经被派出...
...to airlift the royal family to safety. ...
前往救助皇室成员到安全的地方
-Yeah, you think they’ll come get us? -Not likely.
哼 你想他们会来救我们吗? 不太可能
Luckily we’ve got our own genny, enough tea and biscuits to sink a ship.
幸运的是我们自己有储备 足够把船压沉的茶和甜品
Oh, we’ll be fine.
喔 我们会没事的
As long as the loo doesn’t back up again.
只要厕所没问题就好了
We’ve got zero visibility. Maintain heading and speed.
我们的能见度为零 保持航向和速度
-What’s our heading? -035, sir.
我们的航向? 035 长官
Approximately 40 kilometers from Balmoral Castle.
大约离巴尔莫罗城堡还有四十公里
We’ve lost visual contact with you.
我们看不到你

重点讲解
重点单词
1.suppose
vt. 假设;认为;让(虚拟语气);推想
vi. 猜想;料想
conj. 假使…结果会怎样
Let us suppose (that) the news is true.
我们假设这消息是正确的。
2.deployed
v. 部署(deploy的过去式);展开
If you have any existing EAR files deployed, you should remove them and then restart the server.
如果您部署了任何现有的 EAR 文件,应删除它们,然后重新启动服务器。
3.sink
vi. 下沉;消沉;渗透
vt. 使下沉;挖掘;使低落
n. 水槽;洗涤槽;污水坑
Wood does not sink in water.
木头在水中不会沉没。
重点短语
1.check out
(从旅馆等)结账离开:;(商店等)计价收款;(顾客在收银台前)计价付款:
I’ll have to check out his book.
我已经在他的书中检验合格。
2. plenty of
大量;很多;许多
She has plenty of imagination.
她的想象力非常丰富。
3.aware of
意识到,知道
Yon can only humbug those who are not aware of your tricks.
你只能欺骗还不清楚你的伎俩的那些人。
考考你(翻译)
1.洗涤槽被头发和破布片给堵住了。
2.从这一群人中找出最糟的一个。
3.他纵容他的儿子,给他许多零用钱。
答案见下期
上期答案

1.Her heart throbbed violently.
2.It can be difficult, though to figure out creative ways to do it every year.
3.Meet with each member of your team individuallyto learn about his background and ask for advice on upcoming projects.

分享到