位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 后天 > 正文
电影《后天》精讲第13期:我可以处理好的
日期:2015-04-08 20:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Frank, is he always so obsessive1
弗兰克 他总是这么专心吗?
-Yeah. -Yes.
对 是的
Does he ever lighten up?
他从来没放松过吗?
-Not really. -No.
没见过 没有
How long have you been working together?
你们在一起工作多长时间了?
Well, Frank’s been working with him...
喔 弗兰克已经和他一起工作...
...since the Stone Age, but I’ve only had to endure two years of servitude. ...
从石器时代就开始了 而我刚做了两年的苦役
Jack2.
杰克
Jack, we got the results.
杰克 我们拿到结果了
Six to eight months? That can’t be.
六到八个月?那不可能
That time scale isn’t in months. It’s in weeks.
那时间不是按月算的 是按星期
Flooding has caused numerous closures, including the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels.

洪水已经造成多处设施关闭 包括林肯和荷兰隧道
The plumbing in the school is really old.
这所学校里的管道十分破旧
With this rain, the sewage got stopped up.
这种大雨 下水道很快就堵了
Where are you staying?
你在哪里过夜?
They’re finding a place for us with kids here.
他们在为我们找住处
You can’t get home any sooner than tomorrow?
你肯定不能在明天之前回到家里吗?
Well, look, Dad, I would if I could, you know. It’s just....
喔 看 爸爸 如果我能的话 我会的 你知道 只是...
This smell is unbearable4, Dad.
气味太难闻了 爸爸
Stop kidding around! I want you home.
别再讲笑话了! 我想让你尽早回家
Dad, I’ll be on the train.
爸爸 我会上火车的
Do me a favor. Just don’t worry about me. I’ll figure it out.
帮我个忙 就别担心我了 我会处理好的
All right, son. I’ll see you tomorrow.
好吧 儿子 我们明天见
Hey, Sam, guess what?
嘿 萨姆 猜怎么着?
We got a place to stay.
我们找到个地方了
Great.
太好了
So far, the terrible weather hasn ’t hit D.C.,
到现在为止 恶劣的气候还没有 袭击华盛顿
but local residents aren ’t taking chances...
但是本地居民不准备冒险
-... the worst storm season on record. -Better be sure.
有史以来最糟糕的风暴季节 你最好能确定
-My ass5 is on the line. -You saw the model.
我可是生死寄于一线 你看过模型了
And I hope to God it’s wrong.
我希望那是错的
-Mr. Vice6 President. -Tom.
副总统先生 汤姆
-You know Professor Hall. -Yes, we’ve met.
你认识霍尔教授 对 我们见过面
Professor Hall has some information I think you should look at.
霍尔教授有些重要信息 我想你该看一看
We just got these results from our simulation model.
我们刚从模拟模型中得到了些结果
-They explain what’s causing this weather. -I’ll read it later.
他们会解释是什么导致了这样的天气 我等会儿会读的
-I have to meet with the director of FEMA-- -This is very urgent.
我必须先和联邦应急管理局开个会-- 这非常紧急
Our climate is changing violently. It will happen over the next six to eight weeks.
我们的气候在下六到八个星期之内 将发生剧烈变化
重点讲解
重点单词
1.urgent
adj. 紧急的;急迫的
He was urgent in his demands.
他的要求很迫切。
2.simulation
n. 仿真;模拟;模仿;假装
Note that if you have different number of partitions on test, your simulation will be imperfect.
请注意,如果测试中具有不同的分区数目,那么您的模拟将有所欠缺。
3.violently
adv. 猛烈地,激烈地;极端地
His heart is beating violently in her breast.
他的心在胸膛里激烈地跳动。
重点短语
1.figure out

解决;算出;想出;理解;断定
If someone could figure out how to turn off messages, that would be great .
如果谁可以解决怎么关掉消息,那将会非常不错的
2. meet with
符合;偶然遇见;遭受
Meet with the IT team to decide how time should best be spent testing.
与 IT 团队会谈以决定如何最好地花时间进行测试。
考考你(翻译)

1.她的心剧烈地跳动
2.表达心意可能困难,尽管要想出创造性的方式去做,每年都有。
3.与每个团队成员单独见面,了解他们的背景,就即将做的项目征求他们的意见。
答案见下期
上期答案

1.You will soon become [get] used to the weather here.
2.You may enjoy writing code for hours on end with no one but your iPod for company, but your success still depends upon your fellow team members' efforts.
3.Stir in sage and seasonings. Remove from heat and set aside.

分享到