位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 后天 > 正文
电影《后天》精讲第21期:他一直都这么勇敢
日期:2015-04-16 10:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What?

什么?

This is the last one. Enjoy it.

这是最后一个 好好享受

Greedy.

真贪

All circuits are busy at this time.

现在所有线路都占线

Listen, thanks for coming back for me.

听着 非常感谢你能来救我

It was really brave.

那真是太勇敢了

I guess I better return her bag.

我想我该把袋子还给她们了

Sam?

萨姆?

Just tell her how you feel.

告诉她你是怎么想的

Yeah.


-Did you reach your little brother yet? -No, there’s still no service.

你找到你的小弟弟了吗? 没有 服务一直中断

Damn cell phones.

该死的手机

Excuse me. Are there any pay phones on the upper floors?

对不起 二层这里有公用电话吗?

No, no, no.

没有 没有 没有

-There are some on the mezzanine. -Great.

不过一层半的楼道里有 太好了

-But I think it’s underwater. -Where you going? Power’s out.

但是我想那都在水下了 你去哪? 已经停电了

Older payphones draw power directly from the line.

老式电话直接由线路供电

There will be an emergency meeting of all

这里将会举行国家海洋大气管理局

NOAA department heads....

各部门领导参加的紧急会议...

Oh, God. I’ve been trying to reach Sam.

哦 天啊 我一直在联系萨姆

So have l.

我也是

I tried to call and couldn’t get you.

我试过打电话但是联系不到你

It’s been a madhouse here. Come on.

这里乱做一团 跟我来

Are you sure about this?

你敢肯定你要这么做吗?

It works.

这能用

I love that picture.

我喜欢那张照片

Yeah, so do l.

对 我也是

Where was that taken?

是在哪拍的?

Miami.

迈阿密

Well, where was l? I don’t remember that trip.

喔 我在哪? 我不记得那次旅行

Sam and I went with my sister. You were in Alaska...

那次萨姆和我一起 还有我妹妹 而你在阿拉斯加...

...doing research on your doctorate. ...

在做你的博士论文

Remember what he was like when he was that age?

还记得他那个年纪的样子吗?

Everything was "one more."

每件事都要 "再来一次"

One more bedtime story. One more ride on my shoulders.

再讲一次睡前故事 再来骑一圈大马

"One more, Daddy." "

再来一次 爸爸"

重点讲解

重点单词

1. circuit

n. [电子] 电路,回路;巡回;一圈;环道

vi. 环行

vt. 绕回…环行

The electrician killed the live circuit.

那位电工切断了通电电路。

2.madhouse

n. 精神病院;极为吵闹的场所

Don't keep saying'It's a madhouse.'

不要一直说“这里是个精神病院”。”

3. doctorate

n. 博士学位;博士头衔

Even better, I don’t need a doctorate in economics to do it.

甚至,我不需要聘用一位经济学博士来完成这个任务。

4.mezzanine

n. 中层楼;夹楼

adj. 中间的

Behind the mezzanine office, a kitchen of stainless steel and wood provides room for the studio staff to have working lunches.

在阁楼式办公场所的背面是用不锈钢和木材装修的厨房间,为美术馆职员提供工作午餐。

重点短语

1.be busy at

忙于

If he’s suddenly never around, he may really be busy at work or he may be busy with someone else.

如果他突然失踪了,或许是工作真的很忙,也或许他忙于跟别的女人约会。

2.thanks for

多亏

Thanks for picking it out.

谢谢你为她挑选。

考考你(翻译)

1.原抽水站大厅里,工程师用来监控机器的平台现在被当成阁楼式办公场所。

2.日本人喜欢忙于工作,但他们有时候也走出工作地,离家出去旅游或从事休闲活动,(以便)身心放松。

3.当你想结束这个话题是,可以说“非常感谢你给我提供的新角度”,或者“非常有趣,让我回去咀嚼咀嚼”,然后走开或改变话题。

答案见下期

上期答案

1.Below you can see some examples of thunderstorms and some superb supercells.

2.In addition to the functions, these databases allow you to create new types and create object hierarchies through the use of table hierarchies.

3.But what we must remember at a time like this is that we are not helpless in the face of our difficulties.


分享到
重点单词
  • helplessadj. 无助的,无依靠的
  • additionn. 增加,附加物,加法
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室