《辣妹日记》试听精讲29期:我依然喜欢你
日期:2014-09-11 08:45

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I wrote it when I was pissed off with you.
那是我对你非常愤怒的时候写的
But I still like you, Georgia.
但我一直喜欢你,Georgia
Even though you are mad.-
尽管你很疯狂
No, you don't.
不,你不是
I do.
我是喜欢你
I can't stop thinking about you.I was hoping...
我不能停止想念你,我希望...
Maybe we can go out?
也许我们能一起约会吗?
Oh, no.I'm moving to New Zealand.
哦,不。我将搬到新西兰去。
What? What is wrong with you?You're so random.
什么?你怎么了?你太混乱了
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
这就是我想和你的的事
My dad's just got a job out there.And, at first, I said I didn't want to leave.
我爸爸得到一个职位去那儿,开始,我说我不想离开这儿
And then my mum started acting weird with this builder guy.
接着我妈妈开始和那个建筑工人有点暧昧
And so I said I'll go out there.
所以我说我要去那儿
I guess I really just don't want my folks to split up.
我猜想,我是真的不想让我的家庭破裂
Hey, no one does.
嗨,没人会怎么做
At least you're doing something about it.It's just a shame you're leaving.
至少,你为他们做了该做的,你离开真的很遗憾
No, hold my hand, you muppet,so we can at least walk together,so we don't look like sad gits.
不,抓住我的手,这样我们一起散步,我们这样看上去就像俩个悲伤的家伙

影视精讲


blame for 因为...责怪
You know, I don't blame you for not wanting to talk to me.
你知道,如果不想和我谈,我不怪你

mess up 搞砸
And when they mess up, you're the one who suffers.
当他们把事情搞砸,受害的就是大家了。
I don't want to mess up my mind, my vision.
我不想搞乱我的思想,我的任务。

split up 破裂,分开
I guess I really just don't want my folks to split up.
我猜想,我是真的不想让我的家庭破裂
They split up before I can remember.
他们分手时我还不会记事。


分享到
重点单词
  • randomadj. 随机的,随意的,任意的 adv. 随机地 n.
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备