《辣妹日记》试听精讲27期:声泪俱下的拜访
日期:2014-09-05 06:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Can I help you?- Hi.
有什么能帮你的?嗨
I'm Georgia Nicolson.- Bob's daughter?
我是Georgia Nicolson。Bob的女儿?
Would it be possible to speak with his boss?
我想和他老板谈谈,你看行吗?
Well, I'm afraid Mr Hunter's already left for the day.
哦,恐怕Huter先生今天已经走了
Is there something I can help you with?- It's my dad.
有什么事我能帮你吗?关于我爸爸的事
He's been gone so long.
他已经走了很久了
It was a great honour for him to get that promotion. Everyone here wanted it.
他很受人敬重,而且被提拔重用,每个人都羡慕不已
He's good at his job, right?- Yes.
他有个好工作,对吗?是的
What was it you wanted to say to Mr Hunter?
那你想和Hunter先生说什么呢?
You're going to think I'm mad,
你可能会觉得我疯了
but I was going to ask him if my dad could come back.
但是我想请求他,能否让我爸爸回来
You see, we really don't want to move out to New Zealand.
你看,我们真的不想搬到新西兰去住
But we don't want him to leave us and stay there,
但是我们也不想他离开我们到那儿
and me and my little sister really want him to come home,and I know my mum does, too.
我和我妹妹真的想让他回家,我知道我妈妈也是这样想
She just might not tell him on the phone, because, well...
她只是没在电话上和他说,因为。。
I just really don't want us to be apart.
我只是真的不想我们分开

影视精讲


a great honour 很荣幸
I consider it a great honour to be present at the meeting.
我觉得能出席这个会议很荣幸。
The nobel prize is considered to be a great honour for the most outstanding scientists and writers.
诺贝尔奖被认为是授予最杰出的科学家和作家的一种极大的荣誉。

move out to 搬出去
They decided to move out to the suburbs.
他们决定搬到郊外去。
When I retire, I want to move out to the country.
我退休后,想搬到乡间去生活。

be apart 分开
We will never be apart.
我们再也不分离了。
I just really don't want us to be apart.
我只是真的不想我们分开


分享到
重点单词
  • promotionn. 晋升,促进,提升
  • huntern. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓
  • outstandingadj. 突出的,显著的,未支付的