《辣妹日记》试听精讲21期:男人来自火星
日期:2014-08-20 12:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Georgie, darling.Come here.
Georgie,亲爱的,过来
I know what you're feeling like, honey.
我了解你现在的感受,宝贝
It's awful when you like someone that can't see how brilliant you are.
当你喜欢的那个人,没发现你的好,的确很糟糕
Mum, what exactly has Jas told you?- She didn't say any more than that.
妈妈,Jas和你说了什么?她说并不多
And, honey, it's your business. You can talk to me if and whenever you want.
宝贝,这是你的事,你可以说给我听,你想什么时候都行
You're such a clever, bright girl,Georgia. Remember that.
你是个非常聪明,而且光彩照人的女孩,Georia,记着
And please,have a look at this.
另外请你看看这本书
Mum, I really don't need to learn about astronomy right now.
妈妈,我现在还不需要学天文学
No, honey, this is a very special book that will open your mind to the curious way of the male species.
不,宝贝,这是一本很特别的书,会让你在和男性打交道时,让你开窍
See? I already knew boys were from a different planet.
瞧!我早就知道了,男孩们来自不同的星球
They're infuriating.They say one thing and mean another.
他们总是惹人烦,心口不一
Exactly.
全中
And they act like they like you and then they just ignore you.
他们表现得好像喜欢你,但他们却不理你
Then out of the blue, they decide they want to move to New Zealand.
然后又跳出来,说决定搬去新西兰
And don't worry too much.I'm still trying to figure them out.
别太伤心了,这事我一直在想办法
Okay, poppet? Yeah?
Ok,乖孩子,好的

影视精讲


it's your business 这是你的事
And you think it's your business?
你觉得这是你该管的事?
If you want to indulge this fantasy, it's your business.
你要继续幻想的话,那是你的事。

out of the blue 出其不意,出乎意料;
Such anxious analysis does not come out of the blue.
如此令人担忧的分析结果不是意外得到的。
Her husband appeared out of the blue.
她的丈夫出乎意料地来了。

figure out 计算出,解决; 弄明白; 合计
If I figure out how that works I'll post an update.
笔者弄清真相后将会发布最新发现。
Her mission was to figure out what where she could make an impact.
她的使命是找出自己能够施加影响的领域。

分享到
重点单词
  • planetn. 行星
  • speciesn. (单复同)物种,种类
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视
  • astronomyn. 天文学
  • indulgevt. 纵情于,放任,迁就 vi. 放纵自己于 ...
  • curiousadj. 好奇的,奇特的
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • fantasyn. 幻想 v. 幻想
  • impactn. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力) vt. 挤入,压紧
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,