《辣妹日记》试听精讲19期:其实是因为心有所属
日期:2014-08-13 11:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey, babe.- Hi.
嘿,宝贝-你好
Not again, Peter.I'm still recovering from my injuries.
被再搞了 ,Peter,我从伤害中正在慢慢恢复
I'm sorry if I pushed you too far at the party.
对不起,派对那天我推倒,实在是你太过分了
You just drive me crazy.
你实在令我疯狂
Peter, I can't go out with you. I'm sorry.
Peter,我不能和你约会。对不起
Why? You're my top student ever.
为什么?你永远是我最好的学生
I may be moving away.
我可能要离开这里了
Okay, we'll just enjoy each moment till then.
OK,我们要抓紧享受,你走前的每一刻光阴
Look, I can't go out with you because...
看,我不能和你出去,因为...
Because...Because I'm a lesbian.
因为...因为我是个同性恋

影视精讲


recover from 恢复,痊愈
Not again, Peter.I'm still recovering from my injuries.
被再搞了 ,Peter,我从伤害中正在慢慢恢复
She concluded that it takes a year to recover from childbirth.
她的结论是,生育之后需要一年的时间来恢复。

drive crazy 使某人发疯
You drive me crazy!
你要让我发疯了!
Some people really thrive on being "cluttered" but it would drive me crazy.
一些人生活在无序状态中会感觉很好,但我会疯掉。

分享到