《辣妹日记》试听精讲17期:只是在意你误会
日期:2014-08-09 21:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Well, you coming in then, or what?
哦,你现在下水还是怎么样?
Robbie, about last night...
Robbie,关于昨晚。。。
It's cool. I mean, Peter Dyer's got a rep as a bit of a ladies' man.
很不错,我的意思是,Peter Dyer虽然样子有点想个娘娘腔
But I'm not going out with him.
但是我和他什么也没有
Does he know that?- Yes, totally.
他知道吗?是啊,清清楚楚
It wasn't at all what it looked like.
事情不像你看到的那样
Well, that's good.
哦,很好
All right, all right, all right.
好了,好了,好了
Okay, let's do handstands.
OK,来做个倒立
I'm really good at this.- Okay, you're on.
我很在行这个,OK,你来
So, how was it?- Great.
那,怎么样?很好
I told you I was good.- Georgia, why are your legs orange?
我告诉你我行,Georgia,为什么你的腿是橙色的?
Oh, my God.I'm such a sad excuse for a girl.
哦,天啊,作为一个女孩我做了傻事
I thought my legs were too pale,so I used this stupid Kool-tan cream.
我想我的腿太白了,所以用了些愚蠢的防晒霜
Don't, stop.
别动
Please don't look at them.
请别再看她们
They're like giant cheesy puffs.
她们就像大块的烟奶酪

影视精讲


good at 擅长…
Recognized leaders are usually good at public speaking.
有经验的领导者通常善于公众演讲。
You and you child are getting good at this together.
你和你的孩子在这点上会越来越好。

sad excuse 可悲的借口
I think that in your sad excuse for a life.
我想这是你可悲的借口。
A sad state of affairs; a sad excuse.
糟糕的事态;令人遗憾的借口。

分享到