《辣妹日记》试听精讲20期:一波未平一波又起
日期:2014-08-17 19:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Jas, who does level five snogging then doesn't have the decency to call?
Jas,谁会在已经完成了第五级的接吻后,却一个正式电话都不打来呢?
A boy who can't make up his mind?
也许他还没想好吧
But he said he was glad I wasn't going out with Peter.
但他说他很开心,因为我没和Peter好
And then he gave me a real kiss.
然后他给了我一个实实在在的亲吻
I really felt something deep in the pit of my stomach.
当时我胃深处真的有了反应
For goodness sake, Georgia,stop yapping and go to bed.
就算行行好吧,Georgia,别熬了,快去睡觉
It's a school night.
到睡觉时间了
Well, at least you know he doesn't think you're a lesbian.
哦,你至少知道了,他认为你不是同性恋
But he could have told me about his gig in Brighton.
但他不能告诉我一下他在布莱顿演出吗?
G?- What now?
姑娘?怎么了?
Lindsay. She's moved her party to the same date as yours.
Lindsay, 她改动了她的派对时间,和你同时举行
How did she know that was the day of my party, anyway?
她怎么会知道我的派对是哪天?
She saw my designs for your party invite.
她偷看了我为你派对准备的邀请卡
What?- Well, I was showing Tom
什么?哦,我给Tom看的时候
and she grabbed them.
被她抢走了
Tom said they looked really artistic.
Tom说这些卡,做得就像是真正的艺术品
Jas. What am I going to do now?
Jas,现在我该怎么办?
No one's going to come to my loser party if it's on the same night as hers.
要是和她在同一晚举行,没人会来我那失败的派对
Georgia! You have to get enough sleep or your brain won't function.
Georgia!你必须要有足够的睡眠,不然你会变傻的
It's a wonder you girls have anything left to talk about.
真是奇怪,你们俩姐妹会有这么多东西谈
Mum, we're having a crisis and you're not helping.
妈妈,我现在正危机,你却不帮我
You won't let me have a cool party in a club,and now everyone's going to laugh at me for being so lame,
你们不让我在俱乐部搞个酷的派对,现在每个人都在取笑我是个傻瓜
and no decent boys will ever want to know me
甚至没有正经的男孩,想来了解我
because I'm the naff girl who had the sad party that no one went to.
我是个老土的女孩,没人会来我倒霉的派对
Georgia.- Okay, good night, Mrs Nicolson.
Georgia.好了,Nicolson太太,晚安
Jas, spill it.
Jas,快说

影视精讲


For goodness sake 看在上帝面上
For goodness sake , let 's eat some cake.
看在上帝的份上,我们吃些圣饼吧。
For goodness sake, don't you see it was just in fun!
天哪,难道你看不出这不过是闹着玩的吗!

laugh at 因…而发笑; 嘲笑
Perhaps people would laugh at you?
可能别人会嘲笑你吗?
Everyone coming our way slowed down to point and laugh at him.
每个路人都放慢脚步,指指点点地取笑他。

spill it 泄漏/倾诉
Get me if you want to spill it.
如果你想说的话联系我。
It took all my life to spill it out.
这要花让我一生的时间来倾吐。

分享到
重点单词
  • artisticadj. 艺术的
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • decencyn. 得体,礼貌,体面 (复数)decencies:礼仪
  • spillv. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏 n. 溢出,流
  • functionn. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会 vi. 运行,起作用