(单词翻译:单击)
Hi, Michael. What's that you're listening to?
嗨,Michael。你在听什么音乐?
Hm? Oh, this? It's Miles Davis. His last album.
嗯?这个吗?这是迈尔斯·戴维斯的上一张专辑。
Oh. You like jazz, do you?
哦。你挺喜欢爵士乐的。
Oh, yeah, in a big way. You?
对啊,相当喜欢。你呢?
Well, I like some kinds of jazz. I like big band music, for example.
嗯,有几种爵士乐我还满喜欢的,像我就蛮喜欢大乐团音乐。
But classical music's more my thing. I like going to chamber music concerts.
不过,古典乐就不太合我的意了。我喜欢听室内音乐会。
Oh, me, too, but I like going to listen to jazz trumpet.
噢,我也是。不过我喜欢听的是爵士喇叭。
Oh, yes? Do you play?
噢,是吗?你会吹吗?
Yes, a bit, unfortunately for my neighbors! You?
会一点,不过邻居就倒霉了。你呢?
I played the violin when I was a kid, but I stopped when I left school.
我小时候会拉小提琴,不过离开校园生活以后就没再拉了。
Oh, right. Oh, listen to this. Wow, it's really exciting!
我明白。噢,天哪,你听听这个。哇,真令人兴奋!
Isn't it? Just listen to that bass.
可不是吗,听听里面的低音。
Oh, yes. I like it. It's hard to describe, but it's kind of…uplifting?
噢,听到了,我喜欢。它很难形容,不过让我觉得很舒服?
It's funky, man! Funky!
那是放克音乐,嘿!放克!