(单词翻译:单击)
Changing the topic
转换话题更改主题
Can I just change the subject before I forget?
在我忘记之前我可以换个话题吗?
Oh, by the way,…
哦,对了,...
Oh, before I forget, …
哦,差点忘了,...
Oh, I meant to tell you earlier.
哦,我的意思是早点告诉你。
Oh, incidentally….
哦,顺便说一句...。
Oh, that reminds me.
噢,这提醒了我。
Oh, while we're on the subject, …
呵呵,我们正在处理这个问题,...
Oh, you reminded me of something.
哦,你让我想起了什么。
That reminds me of n.p….
这让我想起n.p...。
On the subject of n.p:…
n.p的主题:...
Talking of n.p…
说到n.p的...
Breaking off the conversation
中止谈话
Could you excuse me a moment?
能打扰一会儿吗?
Good talking to you.
很开心跟你说话。
I have to be off.
我必须走了。
I have to make a phone call.
我得打个电话。
I must just go and say hello to someone.
我只是去打招呼。
I need another drink.
我需要再来一杯。
I need to get some fresh air.
我需要呼吸新鲜空气。
I want a cigarette.
我要一支烟。
I'll be back in a sec.
我很快回来。
I'll be right back.
我马上回来。
I'll catch you later.
再会。
I'm just going to the bar/the buffet.
我只是去酒吧/自助餐。
If you'll excuse me a moment.
打扰一下。
It's been nice taking to you.
很高兴与你交谈。
It's getting late.
天色已晚。
There's someone I want to/need to talk to.
有一个人我想/需要跟他谈谈。
Would you excuse me a moment?
能打扰一会儿吗?