(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation 1
对话1
Can we have a menu, please.
可以麻烦你给我们菜单吗?
Of course, sir. Here you are.
没问题,先生。请看。
Are you ready to order, sir?
你们要点餐了吗,先生?
Yes. Mitzuko-san, please go first.
光子小姐,请你先点。
All right. I'll have the mussels, and then I'll have the fettucine.
好。我要淡水蚌,然后我还要面。
Would you like a main course, madame?
小姐,您要主菜吗?
No, I don't think so.
我想不用了。
I think the pasta will be enough for me.
我想我吃面就够了。
And you, sir?
先生,您呢?
Can you tell me what the soup of the day is?
你能告诉我今天的汤是什么吗?
Yes. It's minestrone soup. That's a rich tomato and vegetable soup.
好的,是意式蔬菜浓汤,也就是有西红柿和蔬菜的浓汤。
OK, I'll have that, but not too salty, please.
好,那我点那个,不过麻烦不要太咸。
And for my main course I'll have the veal. That's it.
我的主菜要小牛肉,就这样。
We might order some of your excellent tiramisu later.
我们等一下可能会点一些你们这边很棒的提拉米苏。
Very good, sir.
太好了,先生。
Conversation 2
对话2
Would you like to order some wine first, madame?
小姐,您要先点杯酒吗?
Yes. Can I have the wine list, please?
好。可以麻烦你给我酒单吗?
Here you are, madame.
小姐,请过目。
Would you like to order now?
您现在要点餐了吗?
Yes. Mr. Wang, what would you like?
好。王先生,你想要什么?
OK. For my starter I'd like the ravioli, followed by the lamb for my main course.
好。开胃菜我要ravioli,接下来的主菜则要羊肉。
And can I have the potatoes boiled, not fried, please.
我可以点水煮马铃薯吗?麻烦不要炸的。
Of course, sir. Madame?
当然可以,先生。小姐呢?
Mmm. Can you tell me what the specials are, please?
嗯。可以麻烦你介绍一下特餐吗?
Today we have beef Bourguignon and for hors d'oevres, the escargots is especially fresh.
今天我们有勃良第红酒牛肉当主菜,开胃菜则是蜗牛。
Oh, Mr. Wang, would you like to try snails?
噢,王先生,你想试试蜗牛吗?
Oh, yes.
哦,好啊。
So would you like to change the ravioli to snails, sir? Or have both?
先生,您要把ravioli换成蜗牛,还足两个都要?
Why don't we have one dish of snails between us to share?
我们何不点一份蜗牛一起吃?
Then you can try the ravioli and the snails.
这样你就可以同时吃到ravioli和蜗牛了。
Good idea.
好主意。
All right. And for your main course, madame?
好的。小姐,您的主菜要什么?
I'll have the beef, and a soup du jour to start with.
我要牛肉,然后先来个浓汤。
Very good, madame.
好的,小姐。