(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation 1
对话1
Well, Mitzuko-san, I hope you like it here.
对了,Mitzuko小姐,希望你喜欢这里。
This is my favourite restaurant in Taipei. It reminds me of my youth when I traveled around Europe.
这是我最喜欢的餐馆,它让我想起我年轻时在欧洲的旅游。
It looks wonderful. Very authentic.
看起来很棒,就像真的欧洲餐厅一样。
The chef trained in Florence. The pasta is very good here.
大厨是在佛罗伦萨学艺,这里的意大利面很好吃。
OK. So, what can you recommend?
好。那你可以推荐一下吗?
Uhm…You should try the mushroom fettucine. It's really good.
嗯,你应该试试蘑菇面,味道很棒。
Is it salty?
很咸吗?
Not at all. It has a very delicate flavor.
一点儿都不。味道很清淡。
What does "Zuppa del giorno" mean?
Zuppadelgiorno是什么意思?
I'm sorry I don't know how to pronounce that.
抱歉,我不知道要怎么念。
Oh, that means soup of the day.
嗅,那是“每日一汤”的意思。
I'll ask the waiter what they have today.
我会问服务员今天是什么汤。
Have you tried mussels cooked the Italian way? They're really delicious.
你吃过意式淡水吗?它的味道很棒。
No. I'll try them. Sounds good.
没吃过,那就试试看吧,听起来不错。
Conversation 2
对话2
This looks wonderful, Madame Hulot.
Hulot 小姐,这里看起来很不错。
Yes, it's very nice.
是啊,的确很棒。
All our foreign visitors enjoy it. The food is wonderfully well-prepared.
我们的外国客人一向都很喜欢,而且它的菜肴都经过精心烹调。
Let me know if you need any help with the menu.
假如你对菜单有什么不了解的地方,请告诉我。
Thank you. Mmm. Can you tell me about the terrine?
谢谢。嗯,可以麻烦你介绍一下terrine吗?
Yes. A terrine is a kind of meat pate. It's meat turned into a paste.
好的。terrine是一种肉饼,也就是把肉变成饼。
It sounds horrible but it's actually really good.
它听起来有点恐怖,不过真的好吃极了。
Mmm. Maybe another time.
嗯,也许下次吧。
You could try the ravioli.
你可以试试ravioli。
They are rather like your Chinese dumplings, and the sauce is delicious.
它很像是中国的水饺,而且酱料很好吃。
Sounds good.
听起来不错。
I think I'll have the Iamb for my main course.
我想我的主菜就吃羊肉好了。
What does it come with?
副餐是什么?
Well, you can have fries-French fries-or simple boiled potatoes.
额,你可以吃fries,也就是薯条,或是简单的水煮马铃薯。
I'll have the potatoes. What are you having?
那我吃马铃薯好了。你要吃什么呢?
I'm having my usual. I like the fish here.
我还是老样子,我喜欢吃这里的鱼。
Would you like some wine?
你要喝点酒吗?
Oh, yes. That would be lovely.
噢,好,你真热心。