(单词翻译:单击)
1.Well, I'm getting really hungry.
唉,我真的好饿。
I think we should take a break and come back to this item after lunch.
我想我们应该先休息一下,等吃完午饭再回来做。
Shall we go get something to eat?
我们要不要去吃点东西?
2.It's getting rather late. Can I suggest that we stop at this point and perhaps regroup tomorrow?
时间很晚了,我想我们能不能到此为止,要不明天再碰头?
I think we could all do with some rest.
我觉得我们可能都需要休息一下。
Mr. Wang, we'd like to invite you to dinner.
王先生,我想请你吃个晚饭。
3.My God! Will you look at the time! It's after 2:00! My wife will kill me.
天啊!你看时间,已经过两点了! 我老婆会杀了我。
Joyce, are you hungry? Do you want something to eat before you go back to your hotel?
Joyce,你饿不饿?想不想在回饭店前吃点东西?
4.Well, that was a very impressive presentation, Ms. Hsu.
徐小姐,这场报告真精彩。
We'd like to thank you for coming all this way to explain the new concepts to us.
我们要感谢你远道而来为我们解释新概念。
To show our appreciation, we'd like to invite you to have dinner with us.
为了表达谢意,我们想请您共进晚餐。