大忙人学社交口语(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:古怪的人
日期:2016-04-20 14:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation
对话
Who's that man over there talking to James?
在那边跟James讲话的男士是谁?
Where? Oh, that's Henry.
在哪儿?噢,那是Henry.
He's very handsome, isn't he? What's he like?
他真帅,对吧?他为人怎么样?
He's very nice, actually, but rather eccentric.
说真的,他人很好,可是很古怪。
Really? I love eccentric people.
是吗,我喜欢古怪的人。
Yes, but he may be too eccentric even for you.
是啊,可是连你都可能会觉得他太古怪了。
Why? What do you mean by that?
为什么?你这话是什么意思?
Well, haven't you heard?
哦,你没有听说过吗?
Heard what? No one ever tells me anything.
听说什么?从来没人跟我说过什么。
Well, apparently, he's been having an affair with his secretary.
噢,他好像跟他的秘书有过一腿。
Really! How fascinating.
哇塞!太精彩了。
According to Mary, he's divorcing his wife and there's a big fight going on about the children.
Mary说他正在和太太闹离婚,而且为了小孩的事吵得很凶。
I thought everyone knew.
我以为大家都知道。
Well, what can I say? I didn't know.
噢,说真的,我不知道。
Oh, I meant to tell you earlier, your blouse doesn't really match your skirt.
对了,我刚才就想告诉你,你的衣服跟裙子不太配。
Those colors don't really suit you either.
这些颜色也不太适合你。
Oh. Thanks. Look, I must just go and say hello to someone. I'll be right back.
噢,谢谢。对了,我得去跟别人打个招呼,等下就回来。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • eccentricadj. 古怪的,反常的,不同圆心的 n. 怪人
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • blousen. 女衬衫
  • fascinatingadj. 迷人的