(单词翻译:单击)
Have you seen the new Robert Neare movie?
你看了罗伯特.尼迪洛的新电影吗?
Is that the animated one?
是那部动画片吗?
Yeah, it's really good.
是啊,那部片子很好看。
I don't really like cartoons.
我不太喜欢看卡通。
Really? I love them! They're so cute!
是吗?我爱死了!它们实在好可爱!
I find them boring. I prefer gangster movies.
我觉得它们很无聊。我宁可去看帮派电影。
Oh, yeah? I really don't like gangster movies. I don't like on screen violence.
是哦? 我不太喜欢帮派电影,因为我不喜欢银幕暴力。
What's your favorite movie?
你最喜欢什么电影?
I think The Business Godfather is the best one. You?
我觉得最棒的是《The Business Godfather》。你呢?
Part 1 or 2?
第一部还是第二部?
Actually Part 2 is better.
说实话,第二部比较好。
Yes, I agree.
没错,我同意。
Part 3 is terrible. Randy Gracias is in it, right?
第三部就很差了,蓝迪.格瑞西斯出演了,对吧?
Yes, that's right, and it was made in Rome. It's not so good.
对,没错,而且它是在罗马拍摄,只是拍得不怎么样。
You know it took ages to make, and was behind schedule and over budget.
你知道,它可是拍了好久,进度落后又超出预算。
Really?
是吗?
Yes. And they had problems with the cast.
是啊,而且他们的演员也有问题。
Most of them didn't like the star, and the male and female leads had an off-screen romance.
大部分人都不喜欢那个明星,而且男女主角又闹出戏外排闻。
The female lead got pregnant, which made shooting the movie difficult.
结果女主角怀孕了,而这也提高了电影拍摄的难度。
I also heard that the director and cameraman kept fighting.
我还听说,导演和摄影师从头吵到尾。
Wow. It must be so difficult to make a move, actually, if you think about it: so many people to manage, and so many things to organize.
哇,说真的,拍电影一定很难。你想想看,有这么多人要管理,又有这么多事要安排。
Yes. My company is financing a movie at the moment.
是啊.我公司目前就在出资拍电影。
Really?
真的吗?
Yes, a low budget art house movie, but our CEO believes in supporting the arts.
真的,是一部低预算的艺术电影,可是我们老板认为要支持艺术。
Oh. so do I.
噢,我有同感。