英语口语最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第48期:月光族
日期:2015-08-19 09:58

(单词翻译:单击)

01. You'd better save some money for a rainy day.

你最好存些钱以备不时之需。

02. I think you should develop a habit of saving.

我觉得你应当养成存钱的习惯。

03. Don't call me Miss Moonlight.

别叫我"月光小姐"。

04. My purse usually becomes empty by the end of the month.

我的钱包通常一到月底就空了。

05. I have to borrow some money from my parents.

我不得不跟父母借点钱。

06. I have hardly any savings.

我几乎没什么存款。

07. They have been dubbed "Fu weng" and the moonlight clan?

他们被冠以"负翁"以及"月光族"的称号。

08. Y ou should control your monthly expenditure.

你最好控制一下你的每月花销。

09. I think the money you have spent is the money yon really own.

我认为你花出去的钱才是你真正拥有的钱。

10. My brother is one of the typical moonlight clans.

我弟弟是个典型的月光族。

11. No matter how much he earns, he spends all his money by the end of the month.

不管他赚多少钱,一到月底保证全部花完。

12. My salary is not enough for my spending now.

我现在已经入不敷出了。

13. She has almost nothing in her bank account.

她在银行几乎没有存款了。

14. I have no idea about how I spend out all my salary every month.

不太清楚自己每个月的薪水都花到哪儿去了。

15. He is a big spender.

他花钱大手大脚。

16. Do you have any savings?

你有积蓄吗?

17. I spend money because I make it.

我赚钱当然就要花钱了。

18. Most of my salary is spent on fashionable clothes.

我大部分薪水都花在买时髦的衣服上了。

19. Where did all your money go?

你的钱都花到哪儿去了?

20. I have experienced huge debts this month.

我这个月已经债台高筑了。

分享到