(单词翻译:单击)
A: Amy, you look so tired. What happened?
A: 艾米,你看起来很疲惫啊,怎么了?
B: I went to sleep too late yesterday.
B: 我昨天晚上睡得太晚了。
A: I see. I think you'd better have a good rest tonight. Your skin looks awful.
A: 哦。我觉得你今天晚上最好能好好休息一下。你的皮肤看上去很糟糕。
B: You are right. What should I do to my skin?
B: 是呀。我该拿它怎么办是好啊?
A: I think, first of all, you should go to bed early every night, since sleep is important to keep your skin healthy.
A: 我觉得你首先要做的就是每天晚上早点睡觉。因为睡眠对维持皮肤的健康是很重要的。
B: Fine, I will not stay up too late from now on.
B: 好的。从现在开始我不再熬夜了。
A: In addition, I think you should use some skin-care products which are suitable for your skin.
A: 除此之外,我觉得你应该使用一些适合自己肤质的护肤用品。
B: Give me an example.
B: 举个例子吧。
A: You'd better not use cleansing foam, since your skin is dry.
A: 你的肤质是干性的,因此最好别使用泡沫型的洗面奶。
B: It seems that 1 should change another one.
B: 看起来我得再换一款了。
A: Well , I will go to the beauty salon tomorrow. Would you like to come with me together? The beautician will give you a detailed guide to take care of your skin.
A: 对了,我明天要去一趟美容院。你想和我一起去吗?美容师会就相关皮肤护理问题给你一个详细的指导的。
B: OK.
B: 好的。