(单词翻译:单击)
01. Have you considered going out to work?
你想过出来工作吗?
02. Being a mother, I can't devote myself to work.
做了妈妈之后,我就不能全身心地投入工作了。
03. I want to be a stay-at-home mom.
我要做全职妈妈。
04. I am reluctant to leave my child with nanny.
我不愿意把孩子留给保姆。
05. It is early to start working.
现在去工作还早。
06. Your kids will grow up.
你的孩子会长大的。
07. She has a little and prekindergarten boy.
她的孩子还小,还不能上幼儿园。
08. I will go back to work when kids enter the kindergarten.
等孩子上学了,我再去上班。
09. Being a working mom is a very tough task.
做个在职母亲很不容易。
10. Go back to work when the kid grows up.
等孩子长大一点再去工作。
11. I am proud of being a mom.
做妈妈,我感觉很自豪。
12. Kids are always smiling.
孩子总是笑得很开心。
13. I help my kid with her study.
我要辅导孩子做作业。
14. I have enough time to stay with my child.
我有足够的时间陪孩子。
15. My child is the apple of my eye.
孩子是我的掌上明珠。
16. The diaper needs changing.
宝宝的尿布需要换了。
17. I've put the diaper on back-to front.
我把尿布穿反了。
18. I have not got a full night's sleep for a long time.
我好久没有睡过好觉了。
19. You will never know how much work having a child would be.
你不知道照顾小孩子要做多少事情。
20. It is not fair.
一点都不公平。