(单词翻译:单击)
01. Don't be too picky about your job.
你别对工作太挑剔了。
02. I'm job-hunting now.
我现在正在找工作。
03. How long have you been doing that job?
你做那份工作多久了?
04. I will try my best to stay for the sake of the high salary.
看在薪水还不错的份上,我就勉强留在这里吧。
05. I'm a workaholic.
我是个工作狂。
06. I put my family before my work.
我是家庭第一,工作第二。
07. She quit because she was not satisfied with her pay.
因为对薪酬不满意,所以她辞职了。
08. Not everyone is motivated solely by money.
并不是每个人都围着钱转。
09. Why don't you quit?
你为什么不辞职?
10. The prospects in my present job are not very good.
我目前的工作没多大前途。
11. My reason for job-hopping is of a deep personal nature.
我跳槽纯属个人原因。
12. I think it's time for me to leave. Here's my resignation.
我认为是时候离开了,这是我的辞职信。
13. With rus subordinates leaving one after another. He has become a leader without any followers.
下属纷纷跳槽,他成了一个光杆儿司令。
14. I'd like a good-paying job with excellent hours.
我想要一个薪水优厚、上班时间宽松的工作。
15. What sort of job are you after?
你想找什么样的工作?
16. I'm fed up with my present job.
我对现在的工作感到厌烦。
17. My boss is a slave driver.
我老板使唤我就像使唤奴隶一样。
18. We have a real hard-nosed boss.
我们老板特别固执。
19. I can't hold down a job.
我不能保住自己的工作。
20. I am looking for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work.
我希望找到一个公司能认同并奖励辛勤工作的员工。